Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Needs more game time, none of our strikers could be called free- scoring and have regressed.

I don’t think game time will give him the ability to suddenly start aiming his shots and not just kick the ball and hope for the best, which is what he seems to do 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think game time will give him the ability to suddenly start aiming his shots and not just kick the ball and hope for the best, which is what he seems to do 

I dont know you do not have to be great to top the SPFL charts currently headed by Boyce and Boyle both beating our established strikers one by three goals and the other by four goals.

On 11/10/2021 at 18:52, Smile said:

I dont know you do not have to be great to top the SPFL charts currently headed by Boyce and Boyle both beating our established strikers one by three goals and the other by four goals.

I’d say both boyce and boyle are better players than sakala by a fair margin

2 hours ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

I’d say both boyce and boyle are better players than sakala by a fair margin

They are currently better than all our strikers in weaker teams at the moment not just Sakala which is the point i am making.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

We are club with a budget sadly. Very rarely can we purchase the finished product with little to no injury problems.

He does have a point I would rather see one quality player added than four prospects it probably costs the same long term.

51 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Far as I am concerned Sakala is a better option than Itten. He is not shite as others have said. I believe that he will turn out to be a very good player for us.

You must see things others are missing.  Here’s hoping he proves the majority wrong 

3 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Remember people where wanting  Morelos punted after a half season. 

we need to at least give him time. There is a player in there. 

That’s a myth about Morelos. He came with a fantastic scoring record and settled in very quickly. The majority knew he had something about him almost immediately. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s a myth about Morelos. He came with a fantastic scoring record and settled in very quickly. The majority knew he had something about him almost immediately. 

He came in and most people expected him to be a backup to Herrera. But it was obvious from the get go he was a far superior player.

He did then have a slight dip in form along with a few disciplinary issues and half the retards on here wanted him punted for £3 Million and were urging Caxinha / Murty to sign Jason Cummings as our main striker instead😂

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

You must see things others are missing.  Here’s hoping he proves the majority wrong 

Itten is garbage. Doesn’t have it at all. 

I’d rather Sakala in the team than him (mostly for his pace), time will tell if he’s actually any good though. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Itten is garbage. Doesn’t have it at all. 

I’d rather Sakala in the team than him (mostly for his pace), time will tell if he’s actually any good though. 

Yes. I agree Itten is garbage 

but the point I’m making is about continually improving not hanging about waiting on folks to be able to play football better. 

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They have scored more goals so far this season but they aren’t better players than either Morelos or Roofe are. It’s mental to even try and suggest otherwise.

They are currently better in weaker teams to suggest otherwise is kidding yourself on,  Roofe and Morelos should be scoring more both do not score enough in the league and are hyped to daeth on here.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

They are currently better in weaker teams to suggest otherwise is kidding yourself on,  Roofe and Morelos should be scoring more both do not score enough in the league and are hyped to daeth on here.

We’ve been absolutely rotten this season so how you can sit here and compare these two to other strikers in the league

weirdo