Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Constructive criticism mate. I’ve been backing him from the word go. 

Your words, page 8. 

"I don’t think game time will give him the ability to suddenly start aiming his shots and not just kick the ball and hope for the best, which is what he seems to do"

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Rangersmedia loving Fashion like a bunch of gays at a clothes sale.

I find this post offensive…..

My boyfriend and I are both gay and we dress like tramps. 😜

16 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

harikrishnan-lcf-latex-fashion-design_dezeen_2364_sq2.jpg

Reminds me of the old Billy Connolly incontinence pants at the dancing skit.

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

To be fair Sakala has been dug shit all season. And not a single poster isn’t pleased he’s had a great game today. 

I think digging guys back up for comments (which were right at the time) is a strange move, but each to their own. 

hes been far from dug shit all season and if you get upset at some people having a bit of banter over something they've posted then I'm guessing you don't leave the house without a carer and a helmet

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Constructive criticism 

Your quote wasn't that bad, and think I said previously he tends to lash at shots and lacks a bit of composure. That can be coached into him however, and it's not like he's totally bereft of talent. 

I had never written him off and said at the time he would never get consistency making cameo appearances the last 15/20 minutes of games. Hopefully that'll boost his confidence and he will learn off our coaching staff and kick on. Thought his all round performance today was excellent. 

A clique of posters on here think and back the same as each other time and time again, Sakala was written off by them as a group as that's what they do while making themselves feel right by giving each other likes.

It's quite sad.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

A clique of posters on here think and back the same as each other time and time again, Sakala was written off by them as a group as that's what they do while making themselves feel right by giving each other likes.

It's quite sad.

Well said mate. Notice Morelos didn’t score today 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

He’s looked rough round the edges, but there are plenty of raw tools there for the coaching staff to work with. Hopefully today is the start of that hard work beginning to come to fruition. 

I've said that all along. He is really raw and has so much to improve on but that speed of his will cause havoc even if he does trip over his own feet from time to time. I still don't think he is an automatic starter especially with Roofe getting his tap-ins and Kent about to return.