Jump to content

Fashion Sakala


KeyserSoze
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck sake mate you absolutely despise him and it pours out of your every post about him.

I don’t despise him, but smile is right here - he is underperforming and is far more lethargic (could call it lazy) than he has been in the past for us. Currently he’s an absolute shadow of ‘peak’ Morelos. 

Folk are angry at him as they know there’s a player in there when he’s on it. He was absolutely howling today. Second worst Rangers player on the park IMO, only behind Barisic. 

TamCoopz and Albion like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I don’t despise him, but smile is right here - he is underperforming and is far more lethargic (could call it lazy) than he has been in the past for us. Currently he’s an absolute shadow of ‘peak’ Morelos. 

Folk are angry at him as they know there’s a player in there when he’s on it. He was absolutely howling today. Second worst Rangers player on the park IMO, only behind Barisic. 

Think the majority realise how awful he was today, and how bad he’s been in recent times but certain posters just can’t stand the guy and they don’t hide it well 

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Think the majority realise how awful he was today, and how bad he’s been in recent times but certain posters just can’t stand the guy and they don’t hide it well 

I think it’s probably because he’s short changing us given what we know he can be.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t despise him, but smile is right here - he is underperforming and is far more lethargic (could call it lazy) than he has been in the past for us. Currently he’s an absolute shadow of ‘peak’ Morelos. 

Folk are angry at him as they know there’s a player in there when he’s on it. He was absolutely howling today. Second worst Rangers player on the park IMO, only behind Barisic. 

You are wasting your time on here discussing Morelos lack of form i've been talking about it for a while now and people honestly have their head in the sand on him.

Barisic looks like when he first came to us, looks lost on the pitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You are wasting your time on here discussing Morelos lack of form i've been talking about it for a while now and people honestly have their head in the sand on him.

Barisic looks like when he first came to us, looks lost on the pitch.

Been very poor defensively. Think a LB, CB and RW will be on Gio’s Christmas list.

Smile and falkirkNS like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Smile said:

You are wasting your time on here discussing Morelos lack of form i've been talking about it for a while now and people honestly have their head in the sand on him.

Barisic looks like when he first came to us, looks lost on the pitch.

You have been talking negatively about Morelos for four years. Don't try and make it out that you are only mentioning his recent form.

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You have been talking negatively about Morelos for four years. Don't try and make it out that you are only mentioning his recent form.

Yes, I have talked negatively when he not performed and praised him when he has this happens with every player if you cannot deal with that that's your problem.

I will always question players who's hearts not in it at Rangers we are no ones stepping stone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yes, I have talked negatively when he not performed and praised him when he has this happens with every player if you cannot deal with that that's your problem.

I will always question players who's hearts not in it at Rangers we are no ones stepping stone.

No problem with me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 26 January 2022 19:45 Until 21:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...