Jump to content

Fashion Sakala


KeyserSoze
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

His first touch will always see him punished in this league against the knuckle draggers. Needs to get upto speed and fast.

I'll be surprised if he doesn't pick up a few sore ones soon, a clumsy first touch will give the hammer throwers up here carte blanche to dive into ankle breaking challenges without reprisal when "the ball is there to be won". His best attribute is clearly his pace, whether he really has the chance to show it much though with the way we play is up for debate right now. 

jersey-rangers and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Agreed on the current ability shown by FS, but he has shown glimpses and considering Barasic was murder first season, il give the guy some slack. His link up play in the latter stages of the first half when the goalie fumbled his shot was pretty decent. Promising signs..

The one thing that needs sorted immediately is his turning into players and letting the ball run away from him. He'll get hurt if he continues doing that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is a bit of criticism flying about in regards to Sakala & Wright. For me, Roofe is getting off scot-free. Other than a couple of tap-ins he had contributed little this season.

Yes, Roofe missed a sitter today I thought Sakala and Wright did well and for once we had some pace upfront but second half we were awful.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Really? Based on a one yard out header?

His first touch was abysmal, he frequently lost the ball, and he keeps fucking shooting at the near post instead of across the keeper.

He can run about a bit but on what he's shown so far he's miles and miles off the level we need. There's no cleverness in his play at all and very little technique.

Total nonsense, You are really slating a guy in only his second start who scored for us today as the distance he scored from annoys you, arsehole behaviour.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, King Jela said:

Thought he did well in the first half especially. Was the best out the front 3. 

Yes, chased lost causes as well and put pressure on the Motherwell backline, second half everyone in our team gave up playing and we conceded.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The one thing that needs sorted immediately is his turning into players and letting the ball run away from him. He'll get hurt if he continues doing that.

My mate says that a few weeks ago, if he doesn’t wise up he could be in for a bad injury. Thought he looked a bit sharper the day; but still a long way to go 

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Really? Based on a one yard out header?

His first touch was abysmal, he frequently lost the ball, and he keeps fucking shooting at the near post instead of across the keeper.

He can run about a bit but on what he's shown so far he's miles and miles off the level we need. There's no cleverness in his play at all and very little technique.

This kinda sums the boy up, that and the fact his strengths absolutely do not fit into our playstyle makes the signing confusing as fuck. Stick him in an Aberdeen or hibs team and he would score 20/25 goals a season easily as they live to play in the counter but he will not get that space playing for us in the league 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Total nonsense, You are really slating a guy in only his second start who scored for us today as the distance he scored from annoys you, arsehole behaviour.

It was more a comment on he couldn't miss from there. He had two other good opportunities to score that I can remember, both instead of going across Kelly he went for his near post one saved and one well wide.

I just don't see a player in him so far but yes it's early and yes he may come good.

Technically he looks poor and he's just raw all around which at 24/25 isn't great.

If you think that was a great performance from him then crack on.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It was more a comment on he couldn't miss from there. He had two other good opportunities to score that I can remember, both instead of going across Kelly he went for his near post one saved and one well wide.

I just don't see a player in him so far but yes it's early and yes he may come good.

Technically he looks poor and he's just raw all around which at 24/25 isn't great.

If you think that was a great performance from him then crack on.

 

You are expecting too much from a player on only his second start.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

You are expecting too much from a player on only his second start.

Maybe but equally I think we should be allowed to judge what we've seen up to now. He's done next to fuck all in the games he's come on in too.

There's time still but like Simpson I'm not seeing a player who's improving our 11.

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Really? Based on a one yard out header?

His first touch was abysmal, he frequently lost the ball, and he keeps fucking shooting at the near post instead of across the keeper.

He can run about a bit but on what he's shown so far he's miles and miles off the level we need. There's no cleverness in his play at all and very little technique.

glad to read that  i thought i was the only one thinking like that you summed him up perfectly  he has no football brain plenty pace but thats it

Laudrupsleftfoot and semaj like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 17/09/2021 at 11:50, Malkytfp1 said:

The problem he has is he won't suit our shitty style of attacking just now. Management seem determined to overload the wings and pump balls into the box. Doesn't suit him. Plan b is the long Hoof fae Goldson and that wee guy isn't winning many headers.

992BD8FC-4439-4321-8C69-ADF4626AE1DC.jpeg.2519461d9c68d9b26b997ffe60b31c53.jpeg

rabc10000 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

992BD8FC-4439-4321-8C69-ADF4626AE1DC.jpeg.2519461d9c68d9b26b997ffe60b31c53.jpeg

I've said exactly this for quite a few weeks and this is where I always feel itten would have been a better option for long balls or crosses,  but then a lot of the fan base hate itten as well

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...