Jump to content

Fashion Sakala


KeyserSoze
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They have scored more goals so far this season but they aren’t better players than either Morelos or Roofe are. It’s mental to even try and suggest otherwise.

They are currently better in weaker teams to suggest otherwise is kidding yourself on,  Roofe and Morelos should be scoring more both do not score enough in the league and are hyped to daeth on here.

GA1972 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Smile said:

They are currently better in weaker teams to suggest otherwise is kidding yourself on,  Roofe and Morelos should be scoring more both do not score enough in the league and are hyped to daeth on here.

We’ve been absolutely rotten this season so how you can sit here and compare these two to other strikers in the league

weirdo 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember thinking Morelos had one of the worst first touches when he joined, would always miscontrol the ball. He scored goals though and you could tell there was a player there. His improvement has been quite remarkable, from the little flicks he now does to killing a tough pass and switching it out wide.

I'm hoping Sakala can go through something similar as he does have these fleeting moments where he'll take a great touch on the turn. It's just his positional sense seems non-existent, be it getting caught offside or not knowing when to offer himself as a runner. 

I think for the time being he's a good option to bring on against tired legs.

Roy Hobbs likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

We’ve been absolutely rotten this season so how you can sit here and compare these two to other strikers in the league

weirdo 

This is the level we have now on this forum, sadly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smile said:

They are currently better in weaker teams to suggest otherwise is kidding yourself on,  Roofe and Morelos should be scoring more both do not score enough in the league and are hyped to daeth on here.

Morelos is one goal away from a century for us and Roofe has a 1 in 2 record and yet to lose a league game

I'd say the hype is justified

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Morelos is one goal away from a century for us and Roofe has a 1 in 2 record and yet to lose a league game

I'd say the hype is justified

Good positive opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Smile said:

They are currently better in weaker teams to suggest otherwise is kidding yourself on,  Roofe and Morelos should be scoring more both do not score enough in the league and are hyped to daeth on here.

Pretty sure I acknowledged that they have scored more goals, still doesn’t mean they are better players in the same way that nobody is arguing that somebody like Neil Mupay is a better player than say Harry Kane because he’s out scored him in the premier league so far this season.

It’s the logic of a five year old to dumb it to down to “they’ve scored more goals this season so they must be better”.

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

If we're pinning our hopes on the 17th top scorer in the Belgian league last season which is a league rated below ours...and that was his outstanding season...we're in a bad way. 

I love championing no-hopers but sorry, he'll have no impact on our fortunes. A Kilmarnockesque signing.

Better we hope that Kent comes back fresh and in form, Roofe & Morelos discovers theirs and Wright gets more consistent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Pretty sure I acknowledged that they have scored more goals, still doesn’t mean they are better players in the same way that nobody is arguing that somebody like Neil Mupay is a better player than say Harry Kane because he’s out scored him in the premier league so far this season.

It’s the logic of a five year old to dumb it to down to “they’ve scored more goals this season so they must be better”.

Kane is pish to be fair. 

born a blue nose likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

If we're pinning our hopes on the 17th top scorer in the Belgian league last season which is a league rated below ours...and that was his outstanding season...we're in a bad way. 

I love championing no-hopers but sorry, he'll have no impact on our fortunes. A Kilmarnockesque signing.

Better we hope that Kent comes back fresh and in form, Roofe & Morelos discovers theirs and Wright gets more consistent.

:lol: 

He had a record of 13 in 28 in a more competitive league than ours, when did Kilmarnock start signing that level of player?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: 

He had a record of 13 in 28 in a more competitive league than ours, when did Kilmarnock start signing that level of player?

It's a worse rated league than ours. Officially.

He was their 17th top scorer. Officially.

The Scottish league equivalent of his performance - Andrew McNeill of Dundee Utd.

Sorry but that's the facts. If you go before last season well...it's only worse.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

It's a worse rated league than ours. Officially.

He was their 17th top scorer. Officially.

The Scottish league equivalent of his performance - Andrew McNeill of Dundee Utd.

Sorry but that's the facts. If you go before last season well...it's only worse.

 

 

The first two lines are bizarre but it's the third line that's really confusing me here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

The first two lines are bizarre but it's the third line that's really confusing me here.

Ok. I'll help you.

1. UEFA rate the Scottish league 10th in their rankings, the Belgian league is 13th. Ergo a worse standard league.

2. He scored the 17th most goals in the Belgian league last season.

3. Andrew McNeil scored the 17th most goals in the Scottish league last season.

Do you understand now?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Ok. I'll help you.

1. UEFA rate the Scottish league 10th in their rankings, the Belgian league is 13th. Ergo a worse standard league.

2. He scored the 17th most goals in the Belgian league last season.

3. Andrew McNeil scored the 17th most goals in the Scottish league last season.

Do you understand now?

1. UEFA rankings are based on teams performances in Europe, we have been outstanding in Europe for the last 2 seasons pushing our coefficient up. Us outperforming Belgian teams isn't reflective of both leagues as a whole.

2. He wasn't, he was 12th(3 sources below). Not that it's relevant, he scored 13 in 28 which is a good return regardless if he was 1st or 97th

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/stats/_/league/BEL.1/season/2020

https://www.besoccer.com/competition/rankings/pro_league_belgium/2021/top-scorers

https://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/bel-eerste-klasse-a-2020-2021

3. Who the fuck is Andrew Mcneil?

No I don't understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

1. UEFA rankings are based on teams performances in Europe, we have been outstanding in Europe for the last 2 seasons pushing our coefficient up. Us outperforming Belgian teams isn't reflective of both leagues as a whole.

2. He wasn't, he was 12th(3 sources below). Not that it's relevant, he scored 13 in 28 which is a good return regardless if he was 1st or 97th

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/stats/_/league/BEL.1/season/2020

https://www.besoccer.com/competition/rankings/pro_league_belgium/2021/top-scorers

https://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/bel-eerste-klasse-a-2020-2021

3. Who the fuck is Andrew Mcneil?

No I don't understand.

I remember when RM was a lot smarter than this.

I give up.

I gave you the simple facts.

Jesus Christ. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, LucyBlue said:

I remember when RM was a lot smarter than this.

I give up.

I gave you the facts.

Jesus Christ. 

Have you been drinking petrol you absolute fucking lunatic

I despair for the future of this country if this is the standard of of person educating our children

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

1. UEFA rankings are based on teams performances in Europe, we have been outstanding in Europe for the last 2 seasons pushing our coefficient up. Us outperforming Belgian teams isn't reflective of both leagues as a whole.

2. He wasn't, he was 12th(3 sources below). Not that it's relevant, he scored 13 in 28 which is a good return regardless if he was 1st or 97th

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/stats/_/league/BEL.1/season/2020

https://www.besoccer.com/competition/rankings/pro_league_belgium/2021/top-scorers

https://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/bel-eerste-klasse-a-2020-2021

3. Who the fuck is Andrew Mcneil?

No I don't understand.

Actually.

I apologise. With cup games included he was indeed 12th top scorer in Belgium.

My apologies.

I'll have to re-align my whole argument now knowing that we have last season's 12th top scorer from Belgium.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's mince.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 09 December 2021 17:45 Until 19:45
      0  
      Lyon v Rangers
      Stade des Lumieres
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...