Double vac for October 1st

Bossorange

6 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I've had both my jags but these vaccine passports are not the safest option imo. There's still a good possibility that fans infected with COVID will be inside the stadium and although the jag supposedly slows transmission and lessens the symptoms there could still be a major outbreak. Surely proof of a recent negative test would be better.

I still the negative lft is what will happen as krankie makes a climbdown

27 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If it’s random and your mate has his cert you just get him involved and it’s a box ticked for the checker rather than the animosity of standing there arguing. It will always be the path of least resistance for these lowly paid workers unless you get the odd power hungry jobsworth.

Take a copy of someone who’s double jabbed’s cert on your smartphone to let anyone glance at.

Just now, ricksen_da_best said:

Take a copy of someone who’s double jabbed’s cert on your smartphone to let anyone glance at.

I was going to do that until the NHS Scotland verifier app won’t accept NHS England Passports 

Whole thing is a shit show, we have mad queues at turnstiles as it is without this shite 

So detailed draft guidance will be published ahead next week setting out clearly what each sector needs to do, but for now, she says venues will be required to "use common sense".

So we run a so called pandemic on common sense but ‘draft’ guidance will be issued for organisations to Implement the following week.

Draft is not public health policy and it’s a shambles as expected.

How do I get my covid vaccination certificate?

The NHS Covid Status App will be available for downloading from September 30.

The app will provide a digital record of a user’s vaccination status - including a QR code for each vaccination a person has received.

You can also request a paper copy of your vaccination record, with specific features to prevent it from being forged. That paper copy also provides a QR code. So anybody who does not want to use the app will be able to obtain and use a paper copy.

September 30th as the whole system collapses 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Confirmed spot checks by Sturgeon today.   Anyone who arrives early will get checked.  Logically, surely the passport check would have to be against a valid i.d. check (your Rangers card)

Be easily circumvented, hardly Checkpoint Charlie. 

I’ll be using my pdf editing software just in case.

7 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Bit of perspective. 

Just over a hundred years ago the country was in crisis and people were called upon to help out. So off they went to be shot at, blown up, gassed ect living in shitty trenches not seeing family for years. Even food was rationed. Of course people could refuse to help out and many did. They were put in prison.

Same happened again just over sixty years ago. Churchill wasn't a tyrant. The Government didn't seize power for nefarious reasons. What needed to be done was done.

Compare that to getting a wee jag.

We are at war with a virus and during this crisis there will be restrictions and requirements just like there has been before. Deal with it.

As crisis go this one is nowhere near as bad as the previous two mentioned and thank fuck for that no way would you want to be stuck in the trenches with the amount of pussies about nowadays 😂

:lol: 

Idiot

5 hours ago, Marco said:

No need to get so angry and bash at the keyboard mate. We're all just having a chat.

Where does your anarchy end? Free to steal another man's Bovril? Free to kill another man for his Bovril? Cause we all know it's about lust for Bovril. But glad you're double jabbed! :thumbup:

That is a stupid analogy mate. That is theft and has a direct effect on your victim. You would agree in the bovril analogy this is an intended victim? 

Why do you equate people taking control of their own health with anarchy? Serious question. You WANT to be controlled? I think you like domination. Not offering BTW.

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Comparing covid vaccine to world wars when the country was under threat from the jackboot is just fucking mental talk, utter baws, always thought  @Darth Bear was better than this pish.

Live and learn eh 

Refusing to man up and turning your back on your country is something no Rangers fan should do. 

Shocked at some of the traitors within our support TBH 😂

12 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Spot checks mate. If you don't make it through 1 turnstile then just try another. It's not the Korean border we're talking about here, you'll get in. 

Mate what a fucking shambles this is for the shity SNP, so I could get in the stadium one week but get spot checked the next and be denied entry then the next game I don’t get spot checked so I get in the stadium again 

Or as you said I could just try again at a different turnstile pointless fucking nonsense from the SNP and any cunt who supports it 🤣

Fuds 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate what a fucking shambles this is for the shity SNP, so I could get in to  the match one week but get spot checked the next and be denied entry then the next game I don’t get spot checked so I get in the stadium 

Or as you said I could just try again at a different turnstile pointless fucking nonsense from the SNP and thought who support it 🤣

Fuds 

Aye mate and the earlier you go the more chance of 2 kbs you'd have :lol:

4 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Refusing to man up and turning your back on your country is something no Rangers fan should do. 

Shocked at some of the traitors within our support TBH 😂

Away you go and wank a goat  🤣

I’m a diddy for biting btw I should know better 

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I'm guessing just the chance of getting knocked back will spook a sizeable amount of folk to go get vaccinated that may not have done so otherwise, so from a government point of view it's still a win. 

I honestly think you'll be lucky if 2% of people attending will be stopped 

6 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

That is a stupid analogy mate.

Given your first reply, I thought we were playing the stupid analogy game. My bad!

6 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

I think you like domination. Not offering BTW.

All good - Gnu's got me covered.