Double vac for October 1st

Bossorange

22 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

I think the big hole in your quite self righteous post is the assumption that I’m not vaccinated. 

I’m responsible for my own risk assessment, not you, wee Jim from number 25 or the government. I’m not responsible for anyone else’s risk assessment other than my childrens. I’ll let the other adults in the country make up their own mind and I certainly won’t treat those who choose not to get vaccinated with the same self righteous indignation you appear to.

If you feel at risk from covid get on the vaccine train, If not, don’t, then get on with your life, Unvaccinated people are not a big threat to you if you are vaccinated.

The NHS never collapsed before the vaccines and they realistically never looked like doing so.

Comparing covid to WW2, just no. I could tell you what governments would have been more likely to mandated vaccines and it would have been those of Mussolini, Stalin and Hitler amongst others.

Its amazing you posted that without even a nod to irony.

A hundred million likes for this. Spot on

2 hours ago, Shearer said:

You do realise that other areas of the NHS have suffered massively to help deal with covid. The longer we allow that to happen, the more people we lose to treatable diseases.

Unvaccinated people are far more likely to end up in hospital, which only pushes cancer patients ect further down the line. As it stands waiting lists are longer than they've ever been. 

People putting off their vaccine are selfish, it's as simple as that. I've just lost my father in law to a potentially preventable illness due to these delays and I don't want anyone else to have to deal with that in the future if people continue to avoid being vaccinated. 

What naive rubbish. 

The decision to prioritize cancer behind a virus that:

• kills a tiny proportion of people
  • affects even less in a serious way if they are vaccinated
  • has already killed a sizable proportion of its "target audiance"

is entirely political. 

To confirm tho, you believe it is selfish to take care about what others put in your body? Is that correct?

2 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

What naive rubbish. 

The decision to prioritize cancer behind a virus that:

• kills a tiny proportion of people
  • affects even less in a serious way if they are vaccinated
  • has already killed a sizable proportion of its "target audiance"

is entirely political. 

To confirm tho, you believe it is selfish to take care about what others put in your body? Is that correct?

I think you're clearly an idiot and I won't engage in your stupidity.

22 minutes ago, Shearer said:

I think you're clearly an idiot and I won't engage in your stupidity.

Well clearly my argument isn't that idiotic that you can easily refute it. Instead you resort to insults. 

All you had to do was say which bit was wrong and answer my question. I assume you are perfectly happy for anyone to put whatever they want in your body as well as the bodies of your loved ones. Not offering by the way.

But anyway, run off as you wish. 

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

I remember being called a mongo (or words to similar effect) for suggesting people would raise legal proceedings on the grounds of discrimination.

Hopefully they win and the government are told to poke their vaccine passports up their farters.

They'll back down. All bark and nae bite. 

I'm unvaccinated and I'm fairly positive I'll be at Ibrox next month. 

7 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

I stand by my previous post regarding the limitations of these ‘vaccines’ on reinfection and transmission of the virus. Some recent studies have in fact indicated that the ‘vaccinated’ are a greater risk to the ‘unvaccinated’ than the other way about.  Also, we have know idea how many of the ‘unvaccinated’ have natural immunity, having already caught and recovered from it, and therefore have far superior resistance than the those vaccinated by narrowly focussed leaky ‘vaccines’.  

The main societal impacts are driven by the government’s response rather than the virus itself.  

You’re second para is essentially saying ‘follow the herd’ or we will reserve the right to ostracise and discriminate against you if you don’t.  With that way of thinking, I’ve no doubt the ‘mob’ will push for further ways to punish the current scapegoats.  However, word of warning.  Opening up the door to allow the government/state the power to license where a person can go or do or live is a bad road to go down.  Don’t think it won’t come back on you at some stage.

Do you stand by your objectively false statements regarding manufacturers' claims re transmission? You can stand by your claims re transmission, but once again the data isn't on your side.

You're right, we don't know how many have natural immunity. Now take that point one step further and see if you can identify the issues that creates. And that's before we consider future variants. As for natural immunity offering 'far superior resistance' against COVID, I'm assuming you've pulled this from the two pre-prints spreading through the anti-vax community. Think that says it all.

First they came for the football and I said nothing...etc.

10 minutes ago, five stars said:

The only reason for the domestic vaccine passports is to force people to get a medical treatment they don't want.

There is no other reason that makes any sort of sense.

Crosses a societal boundary. Makes the next excess easier, whatever it is. Remember the role behavioural science has on government now.