Double vac for October 1st

Bossorange

4 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Scottish NHS app scanner that stewards will use doesn’t detect passport QR codes from outside of scotland

me and a mate already tested it

Why not just use the travel part of the covid pass that shows proof of vaccination records without a QR code? I’m assuming it’s on the NI app the same as the English one.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Why not just use the travel part of the covid pass that shows proof of vaccination records without a QR code? I’m assuming it’s on the NI app the same as the English one.

No idea didn’t try that, just tried the Scottish app to check an English Vaccine passport and it wouldn’t work 

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Interesting. Are your own personal medical records and illnesses not private or is covid excluded? Worrying where this may end up if people are forced to disclose personal medical info to get in anywhere whether it's a fitba game or a supermarket. 

16 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Wasn't talking about you ya attention seeking bitch

You clearly were but were just too much of a shitebag to @ me properly ya wee whore. 

2 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

There's a huge thread all about this mate. Please don't have @mouldymetrebawheed dominate another thread with his wind-up pish please