Double vac for October 1st

Bossorange

32 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

Are turnstiles going to be manned again or will Rangers have to reprogram the smart card readers?

They'll be manned mate.

Unvaccinated stewards on every gate breathing over you demanding to see your qr code.  Just before you head up to the kiosk and get your grub / drink from the unvaccinated kid breathing all over it.

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They'll be manned mate.

Unvaccinated stewards on every gate breathing over you demanding to see your qr code.  Just before you head up to the kiosk and get your grub / drink from the unvaccinated kid breathing all over it.

Need stewards to prove they have been double vaccinated before they get within 2 metres.  

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Out of curiosity how did everyone feel after getting the second jab?

Was absolutely fine after the first but felt awful after the second one.

First one I was fine directly after it, side effects kicked in after two days and I felt not quite right for about a week and a half.

Second one I was fucked from the afternoon I got it to about a week later. Probably didn't help I went to the pub pretty much straight after my second one :lol: 

11 hours ago, Bossorange said:

What’s the people’s plans then who haven’t or aren’t planning on getting the vaccine but have season tickets? I’m in the same boat and no idea what to do. Especially after having covid and now having to potentially wait 10 weeks to get everything done 

What's to stop someone using a friend's vaccine certificate who's not going to the game?

9 hours ago, mikepara said:

It's a slippery slope, forcing you to declare you've been vaccinated. I've been and I still wear a mask and avoid crowds on the whole but TBF if someone's that scared of catching it, WTF are they doing on a football terrace?

I mainly turn up for the 5 star Michelin cusine availiable at the food kiosks.  Microwaved lukewarm mince pies washed down with overpriced Coca Cola straight from a warm plastic bottle. 

Well worth dicing with death.

:innocent: :rip:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I cannot see how 50 + K people can be checked before a game, just not possible time wise, how do the incompetent SNP/ Greens plan to sort this before the Hivs game?? :hmmm:

I wonder if they’ll do a reversal on it as krankie done what she’s been doing for the last 18 months and running to the press with policies which weren’t her idea but this might just slap her in the face. 

42 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I wonder if they’ll do a reversal on it as krankie done what she’s been doing for the last 18 months and running to the press with policies which weren’t her idea but this might just slap her in the face. 

I have no idea mate, but the only think I have to get on holiday is a piece of paper and I cannot see this shower ever getting an app or QR code  working so they might have to just give up. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea mate, but the only think I have to get on holiday is a piece of paper and I cannot see this shower ever getting an app or QR code  working so they might have to just give up. 

The QR code downloadable pdf from nhsinfo works fine abroad..mind you I had to download it twice ad the first never worked.

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Due my second jab around about the 8th of october.

I had my second jab 4 weeks after my first, I just went to the vaccination centre at the gorbals and told them I'd phoned and they told me to come here, nurse said that's fine as long as there is at least 3 weeks between jabs, whole thing is a fucking shambles :lol: