Double vac for October 1st

Bossorange

1 minute ago, five stars said:

I suggest you actually read some the studies you refer too.

These vaccines are experimental, the long term effectiveness and side effects are not known. That obvious.

mRNA vaccines may be the future of vaccines, we'll have to wait and see on that one.

Although these vaccines are experimental, it doesn't mean the benefits outway the risks for many people. Unfortunately, if your male and between 12 - 16, the cure is more likely to put you in hospital than the disease. 

Absolute horse shit.

Out of all the simpletons on here, I think you may very well have the least developed brain.

I bet you eat pasta with your hands.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Here's the numbers in England from January -July

image.thumb.png.c3a9fe21ea213548b4cd02e9f6be19a1.png

On there own it's impossible to draw any conclusions from those numbers, the same as it's impossible to draw any conclusions from what @SeparateEntityMyArse posted (even though he fucked it). Currently there are more people dying who are fully vaccinated, however the overwhelming majority of them are over 60. When you consider that just shy of 100% of over 60s are fully vaccinated then of course the figures will say that more people who have been fully vaccinated are dying than people who are unvaccinated.

To put it another way, if every single person in the entire country was fully vaccinated and people were still dying then you could say that everyone who died of covid was fully vaccinated. On its own it still doesn't allow you to draw any conclusions about the efficacy of the vaccine. 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You are quite welcome. You are still a bumbling moron who I can only imagine aspires to one day be a burger flipper at McDonalds.

Weren't you the one that was saying children should be able to overrule their parents when it comes to making decisions about taking the vaccine? 

4 hours ago, five stars said:

Taking away people's human rights because they won't have an experimental medical treatment is in the realm of Totalitarianism.

If they had extensive scientific evidence that the unvaccinated where spreading the delta variant significantly more than the vaccinated then they might have reasonable justification for such extreme measures.

I've been looking and as yet have found no such evidence.

Their not taking away their human rights. Just prohibiting them from attending large scale events. Events that wouldn't be happening at all if everyone else was as stupidly informed on vaccines as they are.

17 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Weren't you the one that was saying children should be able to overrule their parents when it comes to making decisions about taking the vaccine? 

I actually said that kids 'could overrule their parents to get the vaccine' which is factually correct, much like everything I say.

I know, I know, im obnoxiously correct all the time. Its hard to counter. 

4 hours ago, five stars said:

Taking away people's human rights because they won't have an experimental medical treatment is in the realm of Totalitarianism.

If they had extensive scientific evidence that the unvaccinated where spreading the delta variant significantly more than the vaccinated then they might have reasonable justification for such extreme measures.

I've been looking and as yet have found no such evidence.

Which human rights are being taken away?

38 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I actually said that kids 'could overrule their parents to get the vaccine' which is factually correct, much like everything I say.

I know, I know, im obnoxiously correct all the time. Its hard to counter. 

You are an utter fanny is what you are. Only morons and wrong yins have those kind of views on children making adult decisions. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Which human rights are being taken away?

I'm assuming a democratic right to choose whether u want a vaccine rather than being forced into it??? Especially when no one really knows the long term effects whether that's 12 months, 5 years or 20 years down the line??? 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm assuming a democratic right to choose whether u want a vaccine rather than being forced into it??? Especially when no one really knows the long term effects whether that's 12 months, 5 years or 20 years down the line??? 

You have the right to choose whether or not to take the vaccine.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes bit when it comes to being excluded from social aspects of life, for me that is wrong and and is the beginning of a split/2 tier society which I feel will only become worse. 

Imagine not being allowed not to go out to watch the fitba or shopping just because u have a differing opinion to others 

On 17/09/2021 at 21:16, G.E.C. said:

Out of curiosity how did everyone feel after getting the second jab?

Was absolutely fine after the first but felt awful after the second one.

I felt absolutely fine after both, a pain in my arm a little and maybe a little fatigued but I was hungover both times I got the jag, still told my work that it kicked my arse so I could have a day off cause my genius Mrs booked the jabs for a Sunday morning. The Mrs felt totally after hers too.

I reckon a significant percentage of those saying they were sick after it were just pulling a fly one like me to get a day off knowing no one is going to challenge it 😅

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yes bit when it comes to being excluded from social aspects of life, for me that is wrong and and is the beginning of a split/2 tier society which I feel will only become worse. 

Imagine not being allowed not to go out to watch the fitba or shopping just because u have a differing opinion to others 

So there's no human rights being breached/revoked?

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Listen this is just a meaningless line that gets repeated. Yes you di have the option but you're ignoring the fact that you're being stripped of your rights if you don't get it. In some places you apparently now can't go to work and are suspended without pay until vaccinated,  that's not a choice its manipulation 

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It’s not a normal situation though. People are entitled to do what they want but there’s going to be consequences whether that’s certain places not letting you in etc.

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

It’s not a normal situation though. People are entitled to do what they want but there’s going to be consequences whether that’s certain places not letting you in etc.

If businesses want to decide to not let unmasked or unvaccinated people in thats a different argument, its the government mandating it thats the problem.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

Listen this is just a meaningless line that gets repeated. Yes you di have the option but you're ignoring the fact that you're being stripped of your rights if you don't get it. In some places you apparently now can't go to work and are suspended without pay until vaccinated,  that's not a choice its manipulation 

What rights are you being stripped of?