Double vac for October 1st

Bossorange

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I take it there is still no actual format agreed as to how this is going to work/be policed. Still cannae see it working whatever they do to be honest 

Should be a laugh considering the queues at 20 to 3 to get in today, need to leave the pub 3 hours before it opens. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Should be a laugh considering the queues at 20 to 3 to get in today, need to leave the pub 3 hours before it opens. 

Nae danger someone on £9 an hour is gonnae risk getting pannelled because they refuse someone entry 😀

19 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Imagine not being allowed not to go out to watch the fitba or shopping just because u have a differing opinion to others 

You're not going to be excluded from the football or shopping centre because you like our third top this year. If you refuse to take a vaccine that helps reduce societal impact of a virus that's shut down the world, don't be surprised when you're denied access to large community events. Sensible public health policy trumps an individual's need for specific forms of recreation.

On 18/09/2021 at 22:56, don logan said:

We wouldn't be arguing about this if the vaccination rates weren't so high. Nobody would be at the football if the vaccinated hadn't stepped up to the plate. Yet still the unvaccinated complain. They are letting the majority do the heavy lifting but moan now that they might not be able to come to the party.

What part of vaccine doesn't prevent transmission don't you understand? You're only potentially protecting yourself, "heavy lifting" jesus wept.

6 hours ago, Marco said:

You're not going to be excluded from the football or shopping centre because you like our third top this year. If you refuse to take a vaccine that helps reduce societal impact of a virus that's shut down the world, don't be surprised when you're denied access to large community events. Sensible public health policy trumps an individual's need for specific forms of recreation.

Governments shut down the world which considering how few have died from covid ( distinctly different from those dying within 28 days of a +ve result) is pretty fucking unwarranted.

6 hours ago, Marco said:

The statement ‘reducing societal impact’ is doing a lot of heavy lifting in this diatribe.  You do know that the manufacturers of these ‘vacs’ have never claimed that they would stop you catching or spreading the virus.  And they were right to because they don’t.

As a point of further accuracy, the virus did not shutdown the world.  The world was shutdown due to the decisions of crazy governments/regimes deciding to copy Communist China and embark on what will likely prove to be the most catastrophic public health policy ever undertaken.

44 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

The statement ‘reducing societal impact’ is doing a lot of heavy lifting in this diatribe.  You do know that the manufacturers of these ‘vacs’ have never claimed that they would stop you catching or spreading the virus.  And they were right to because they don’t.

As a point of further accuracy, the virus did not shutdown the world.  The world was shutdown due to the decisions of crazy governments/regimes deciding to copy Communist China and embark on what will likely prove to be the most catastrophic public health policy ever undertaken.

BioNTech/Pfizer and Oxford/AstraZeneca both claimed their vaccines could reduce transmission. We already have a nice collection of data supporting the claim that vaccines reduce transmission though we need more data on the more viral Delta variant. There's also promising research comparing the incubation period of vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And that's before we get to the symptoms leading to hospitalisation part of 'societal impact' which is the important part.

Again, you're free to refuse the vaccine. But given how many within the British population have been prepared to get themselves vaccinated, you probably shouldn't expect too much in the way of support for your ability to go the footie vs sensible public health policy. End of the day if a person who has refused the vaccine really wants into Ibrox, then I'm sure they'll get in, but hopefully those still on the fence are persuaded to get themselves vaccinated.

Did chuckle at "further accuracy". Cheers for that!

23 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I take it there is still no actual format agreed as to how this is going to work/be policed. Still cannae see it working whatever they do to be honest 

Guy a couple in front of me yesterday was struggling to scan a code from his phone. After only about  60 secs people were getting restless, i think due to flag day.

Imagine getting close to kick off with massive queues and any kind of hold ups with things not scanning etc

It will be effing bedlam - i cant see it working unless its a quick visual and only checking 1 in 100 or so 

1 hour ago, Marco said:

BioNTech/Pfizer and Oxford/AstraZeneca both claimed their vaccines could reduce transmission. We already have a nice collection of data supporting the claim that vaccines reduce transmission though we need more data on the more viral Delta variant. There's also promising research comparing the incubation period of vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And that's before we get to the symptoms leading to hospitalisation part of 'societal impact' which is the important part.

Again, you're free to refuse the vaccine. But given how many within the British population have been prepared to get themselves vaccinated, you probably shouldn't expect too much in the way of support for your ability to go the footie vs sensible public health policy. End of the day if a person who has refused the vaccine really wants into Ibrox, then I'm sure they'll get in, but hopefully those still on the fence are persuaded to get themselves vaccinated.

Did chuckle at "further accuracy". Cheers for that!

I've been double jabbed. Don't think it will make much difference to me whether someone else has or hasn't, thems takes their chances, thems deal with it.

One of my mates refuses to get any. His choice, and I'm not going to lecture the cunt either. Whether I disagree or not.

The NHS was fucked long before this pandemic. And who was health minister before she was FM? 

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

If the recent celtic game with a full house,no masks and every cunt jumping on top of each other didn’t cause the end of the world then I don’t know what will and I imagine there were unvaccinated folk surrounding most of us.

To be fair, we were listed as the covid hotspot of europe then.

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

“Marco Marco, don’t forget to pack your freshly ironed silk Zimmerli underpants from Harrods before you venture out on your wonderful journey and stay at Gordonstouns”

I'll tell the staff.

5 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I've been double jabbed. Don't think it will make much difference to me whether someone else has or hasn't, thems takes their chances, thems deal with it.

One of my mates refuses to get any. His choice, and I'm not going to lecture the cunt either. Whether I disagree or not.

The NHS was fucked long before this pandemic. And who was health minister before she was FM? 

Pretty much. Not going to rage at or mock folks who decide against getting vaccinated, but I'm not particularly bothered if they find it a bit harder to go to the football either.

Does seem there's various issues besides COVID conspiring to make this winter extremely rough on the NHS.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Worst thing about this whole thing is that there is Rangers supporters happy to see good Bears, some who have followed for decades and paid thousands of pounds in effect been banned from entering the stadium all because they decide for whatever personal reason to not get double vaccinated,  backing the sinister controlling SNPs stand. Who needs enemy’s eh 

shame on you cunts 

spot on mate