Double vac for October 1st

Bossorange

I've had both my jags but these vaccine passports are not the safest option imo. There's still a good possibility that fans infected with COVID will be inside the stadium and although the jag supposedly slows transmission and lessens the symptoms there could still be a major outbreak. Surely proof of a recent negative test would be better.

17 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Bit of perspective. 

Just over a hundred years ago the country was in crisis and people were called upon to help out. So off they went to be shot at, blown up, gassed ect living in shitty trenches not seeing family for years. Even food was rationed. Of course people could refuse to help out and many did. They were put in prison.

Same happened again just over sixty years ago. Churchill wasn't a tyrant. The Government didn't seize power for nefarious reasons. What needed to be done was done.

Compare that to getting a wee jag.

We are at war with a virus and during this crisis there will be restrictions and requirements just like there has been before. Deal with it.

As crisis go this one is nowhere near as bad as the previous two mentioned and thank fuck for that no way would you want to be stuck in the trenches with the amount of pussies about nowadays 😂

Easy to say when you live in Tajikistan. 

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Bit of perspective. 

Just over a hundred years ago the country was in crisis and people were called upon to help out. So off they went to be shot at, blown up, gassed ect living in shitty trenches not seeing family for years. Even food was rationed. Of course people could refuse to help out and many did. They were put in prison.

Same happened again just over sixty years ago. Churchill wasn't a tyrant. The Government didn't seize power for nefarious reasons. What needed to be done was done.

We are at war with a virus and during this crisis there will be restrictions and requirements just like there has been before. Deal with it.

As crisis go this one is nowhere near as bad as the previous two mentioned and thank fuck for that no way would you want to be stuck in the trenches with the amount of pussies about nowadays 😂

Height of first world problems when folks lose the rag because it might be more difficult for them to get to the football.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Worst thing about this whole thing is that there is Rangers supporters happy to see good Bears, some who have followed for decades and paid thousands of pounds in effect been banned from entering the stadium all because they decide for whatever personal reason to not get double vaccinated,  backing the sinister controlling SNPs stand. Who needs enemy’s eh 

shame on you cunts 

Haha cry more

7 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Easy to say when you live in Tajikistan. 

In the UK at the moment doing my bit to save the country 😂

6 minutes ago, Marco said:

Height of first world problems when folks lose the rag because it might be more difficult for them to get to the football.

The woe is me brigade 😂

They are basically being unpatriotic. Even the Queen would tell them to get vaccinated. 

Imagine disappointing her Majesty and having the cheek to call yourself a Rangers fan 😂

4 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Worst thing about this whole thing is that there is Rangers supporters happy to see good Bears, some who have followed for decades and paid thousands of pounds in effect been banned from entering the stadium all because they decide for whatever personal reason to not get double vaccinated,  backing the sinister controlling SNPs stand. Who needs enemy’s eh 

shame on you cunts 

Great Post 

3 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Bit of perspective. 

Genuine enemy versus manufactured fear mongering.

Uniting the nation versus dividing the nation.

Cool story though.

3 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

In the UK at the moment doing my bit to save the country 😂

The woe is me brigade 😂

They are basically being unpatriotic. Even the Queen would tell them to get vaccinated. 

Imagine disappointing her Majesty and having the cheek to call yourself a Rangers fan 😂

Out of interest, do you have kids under 16, living in the UK?

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Out of interest, do you have kids under 16, living in the UK?

I don't have kids under 16 anywhere.

I do have plenty of family under 16 in the UK. The best thing for them would be for all the adults to take the vaccine instead of some acting like fairies. 

On 20/09/2021 at 10:12, Marco said:

You're not going to be excluded from the football or shopping centre because you like our third top this year. If you refuse to take a vaccine that helps reduce societal impact of a virus that's shut down the world, don't be surprised when you're denied access to large community events. Sensible public health policy trumps an individual's need for specific forms of recreation.

Fucking leftist zoomer. A few points. 

1. There is no such thing as society. That is simply an abstract term for what is ultimately all the individuals in a defined geographical area. 

2. Point 1 being the case , the impact is on individuals within a defined group. 

3. Every individual is responsible for their own welfare and risk. Not that of others, most of whom they won't even know.

4. Where does your dystopia end? Failure to take the knee? Failure to wear a face nappy? Cause we all know this is about compliance. I am double jabbed BTW. That was my choice to as is everyone else's.

24 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I don't have kids under 16 anywhere.

I do have plenty of family under 16 in the UK. The best thing for them would be for all the adults to take the vaccine instead of some acting like fairies. 

I'm double vaxed but I see where this is going and it's fucking frightening.

Kids have minimal chance of suffering badly from covid, yet pressure is being put on for them at 12-15 yrs to get unnecessary jabs. Even without parental consent. It'll soon move on to under 12s too, and there's trials on under 4s. And then to forcing it or they won't get access to schooling etc 

It's widely accepted many adults have suffered side effects, yet children not even fully developed are to be given the same vaccines, sometimes in the same dosage as adults. How the fuck do we know long term effects on children and is it really a chance worth taking.

So tbh it's not just about the jabs, its about the worrying and sinister direction of travel this is going. I suppose its easier to be blasé when you're only really considering yourself not your kids too.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm double vaxed but I see where this is going and it's fucking frightening.

Kids have minimal chance of suffering badly from covid, yet pressure is being put on for them at 12-15 yrs to get unnecessary jabs. Even without parental consent. It'll soon move on to under 12s too, and there's trials on under 4s. And then to forcing it or they won't get access to schooling etc 

It's widely accepted many adults have suffered side effects, yet children not even fully developed are to be given the same vaccines, sometimes in the same dosage as adults. How the fuck do we know long term effects on children and is it really a chance worth taking.

So tbh it's not just about the jabs, its about the worrying and sinister direction of travel this is going. I suppose its easier to be blasé when you're only really considering yourself not your kids too.

Mate people were limited to the amount of food they could have in the past by the Government, needs must. Those restrictions were not needed nor enforced longer than necessary. 

Of course in those days we pulled together as a nation instead of being a bunch of traitors 👍

20 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Fucking leftist zoomer. A few points. 

1. There is no such thing as society. That is simply an abstract term for what is ultimately all the individuals in a defined geographical area. 

2. Point 1 being the case , the impact is on individuals within a defined group. 

3. Every individual is responsible for their own welfare and risk. Not that of others, most of whom they won't even know.

4. Where does your dystopia end? Failure to take the knee? Failure to wear a face nappy? Cause we all know this is about compliance. I am double jabbed BTW. That was my choice to as is everyone else's.

No need to get so angry and bash at the keyboard mate. We're all just having a chat.

Where does your anarchy end? Free to steal another man's Bovril? Free to kill another man for his Bovril? Cause we all know it's about lust for Bovril. But glad you're double jabbed! :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Mate people were limited to the amount of food they could have in the past by the Government, needs must. Those restrictions were not needed nor enforced longer than necessary. 

Of course in those days we pulled together as a nation instead of being a bunch of traitors 👍

Ah, the war analogy again, like its similar times. Would you support the invasion of Iraq or another nation again simply because the govt said it was the right thing to do?

In those days folk likely trusted governments to be doing the right thing for the greater good. Probably rightly then, and if looking at it retrospectively. 

Now with greater access to information its understandable folk don't blindly follow government direction and instruction, especially where health is considered. Plenty to see where governments get things wrong, and plenty dubious going on over who the ultimate beneficiaries are from this lust for vaccinating and covid passport route.

I guess you trust the government fully, you're no traitor, you do as you're told. Easy as I say when no kids to worry about the direction of travel for the govt covid strategy. 

15 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Blackout restrictions during WWII were absolutely detested by the population. 925,000 offences were recorded breaching them over the course of the war. 

people at games have been using other people’s tickets to get in so it’s going to be interesting on how they match up a double jab cert with the name on the ticket. Are the Covid cops at the turnstiles going to be cross referencing names on tickets with jab cert or ‘can’ and ‘will’ it be done electronically?

I see the plug getting pulled on this before Oct 1st.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

people at games have been using other people’s tickets to get in so it’s going to be interesting on how they match up a double jab cert with the name on the ticket. Are the Covid cops at the turnstiles going to be cross referencing names on tickets with jab cert or ‘can’ and ‘will’ it be done electronically?

I see the plug getting pulled on this before Oct 1st.

It has to. Random spot checks at most.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It has to. Random spot checks at most.

If it’s random and your mate has his cert you just get him involved and it’s a box ticked for the checker rather than the animosity of standing there arguing. It will always be the path of least resistance for these lowly paid workers unless you get the odd power hungry jobsworth.