Lundstram must start

five stars

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

He's been getting consistently better the last 2 or 3 games, can we not just back the guy when he's doing well? 

Agreed he’s got better but his starting point was absolutely shite (from his own performances) they are now decent, he’s got a way to go for me to be called upon as a starter. 

I’m made up he’s doing better but SG has brought him in as a starter, he’s showed nothing to show he improves our starting 11. Did nothing out of the ordinary today, along with the whole team needs to improve the standard.

19 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

He's been getting consistently better the last 2 or 3 games, can we not just back the guy when he's doing well? 

Fuck daen that mate.

If people made up their mind after 4 mins that's it good enough for them he's shite 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Possibly not, but he’s clearly still a player who’s rough around the edges who needs refined a bit and people should have a bit more patience and give the staff time to work with him rather than saying he’s shite after what five or six games.

Obviously would support him at games, could never be the "for fuck sake, Tav" guy but privately or on here I think it's fair to call it as you see it - and based on what we've seen so far he is fucking brutal.

If there hadn't been evidence he's played professionally elsewhere I'd be asking for someone to check he's not another of George Weah's 'cousins'.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Possibly not, but he’s clearly still a player who’s rough around the edges who needs refined a bit and people should have a bit more patience and give the staff time to work with him rather than saying he’s shite after what five or six games.

People forget these players are coming in to a settled squad that's not up to speed or in form either. Much easier to fit in when everyone around you is playing well.

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Lundstram was a 6/10 today. If that makes him motm then that just highlights how pish the rest of them were.

I thought you were only a bawbag when giving your opinion on boardroom regimes and fan groups but I’ll have to extend that to the players.

5 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Baffled by the Lundstrum love in, he was alright did his job nothing more.

One stand out of the game was absolutely shiting out 50/50 after we went one down.

I’m baffled as well tbh. But he done his job which is what you get praise for.

He was however awful in the first half.