Lundstram must start

five stars

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

I never  said there was any controversy. Ref got it spot on, but when the tackle happened I didn’t think ‘foul’ I thought ‘ooft, that’s a cracking tackle’.

just my take on it,.

Cool , can only assume u watched on the radio 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cool , can only assume u watched on the radio 

🤣

a mate thought the exact same as me on first viewing so I’m not alone in my thinking but clearly in the minority.

Doesn’t matter, the cunt got sent off and we won the game. That’s all that really matters.

12 hours ago, beararse said:

I never  said there was any controversy. Ref got it spot on, but when the tackle happened I didn’t think ‘foul’ I thought ‘ooft, that’s a cracking tackle’.

just my take on it,.

At the time I didn't think it was a red, and I'm in the Govan front, in line with the 18 yard box at that side, so not that far away. The guys round about me were all the same. Having watched it back it's obviously a red.

16 hours ago, beararse said:

just my take on it,.

Fwiw I didn't think it was a red at the time either but I sit front of copland front East enclosure side and didn't have best view. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Thought he played well again so fair play to him. I was one who wrote him off. As for Bacuna….I’ll say fuck all for now !! 

Many of were concerned if he was not going to cope with playing for us, but he has shown he can and that is great.

See Bacuna, I would not have put him on today, he can still turn out OK hopefully, but that game today needed a player who knew how important the game was and I just don't think he has been here long enough to fully understand what playing for us means. 

56 minutes ago, BlazingSandals said:

Controlled the game till subs were made , really don’t think Davis and him should play together , wasn’t as effected (no fault of his own) when Davis came on 

It does look like he is not suited to be paired with Davis. Looks far better when he is asked to play instead of him rather than with him.

20 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

The pelters he was getting only a few games ago but,  some turnaround it has to be said. Deserves great credit. From zero to hero.

You get pelters at Rangers when not performing, and rightly so. Just some seem to escape criticism. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

When we brought David on today it was purely a holding tactic for the 1-0.

Said to the guy next to me, we can’t just bring players on hoping to see a game out this year and you’re right, that’s what that change was. We concede too many sloppy goals so it’s frustrating that we don’t take all these chances that we create because it now looks more than likely in most games that we’ll concede 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Said to the guy next to me, we can’t just bring players on hoping to see a game out this year and you’re right, that’s what that change was. We concede too many sloppy goals so it’s frustrating that we don’t take all these chances that we create because it now looks more than likely in most games that we’ll concede 

I can understand principle mate but hardly like we are bursting with pace on counter attack.