Lundstram must start

five stars

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I can understand principle mate but hardly like we are bursting with pace on counter attack.

I’m just more frustrated mate, we created more than enough to win today. When we start bringing folk on to see it out, I think this season we can accept that we just won’t see it out given how many daft goals we concede. Anyway hope the big man keeps the form going 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m just more frustrated mate, we created more than enough to win today. When we start bringing folk on to see it out, I think this season we can accept that we just won’t see it out given how many daft goals we concede. Anyway hope the big man keeps the form going 

Absolutely mate.

Motherwell and Hearts are 4 points dropped and both the same,

Umpteen chances missed and conceding horrendous goals.

I wrote him off also, but I'm eating my words, showing everything required, showing the players around him, Who are going through the motions trying to hold onto a 1 nil at home that isn't good enough.

Aggressive, fighting and pushing the team forward. He's my no1 pick atm.

I haven't slated the tarriers because I knew we were scrapping by and patching over the cracks.

We will see if Mr Gerrard and beale have the balls to change this.

Today upto 60 mins was the best we have played in a si gke game this season.

Lundstram cannot have Davis near him, whole shape of the team is wrong.

Lundstram still isn't in peak shape either imo. I'd build the team round him atm though than the shitebaggery hiding/motion players.

13 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I wrote him off also, but I'm eating my words, showing everything required, showing the players around him, Who are going through the motions trying to hold onto a 1 nil at home that isn't good enough.

Aggressive, fighting and pushing the team forward. He's my no1 pick atm.

I haven't slated the tarriers because I knew we were scrapping by and patching over the cracks.

We will see if Mr Gerrard and beale have the balls to change this.

Today upto 60 mins was the best we have played in a si gke game this season.

Lundstram cannot have Davis near him, whole shape of the team is wrong.

Lundstram still isn't in peak shape either imo. I'd build the team round him atm though than the shitebaggery hiding/motion players.

How anyone could write a player off after 4 games is beyond me 

When we signed Lundstram I hoped he would become that CDM we been missing for years, he just has that edge to his game you need to play this role.

Maybe now we can stop having go play two in front of our back four and we wont have so many holes between our midfield and attack.

• 5 months later...