Lundstram must start

five stars

Looks like a guy who played with a team who didn’t have the ball for a season, now he’s got it he doesn’t know what the fuck to do with it.

Too early to write off but clear to see he was brought in to be a starter, no where near it as it stands. 

At the moment I think he’s drained of confidence and is shit feart to make a bad pass or decision. 

There was a point in the first half he played 3 one twos with Davis being 5 yards away from him instead of turning with the ball and going towards goal. The mark of a man with no confidence whatsoever 

20 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

At the moment I think he’s drained of confidence and is shit feart to make a bad pass or decision. 

There was a point in the first half he played 3 one twos with Davis being 5 yards away from him instead of turning with the ball and going towards goal. The mark of a man with no confidence whatsoever 

totaly agree i get the feelin hes scared to make a mistake ama sure he wull come good thou

38 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Not the best worded but the gist of it is that he will come good based on how he has been in the past when played down south. 

Now I understand what the guy was saying I can disagree with him 😃

I think if you asked the Sheffield United fans about how he performed for them you'd get mostly negative feedback.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Now I understand what the guy was saying I can disagree with him 😃

I think if you asked the Sheffield United fans about how he performed for them you'd get mostly negative feedback.

I can't say I was aware of him before he was getting linked with us and from what I have seen both with SU and us, there's not much to be encouraged about.

On 18/09/2021 at 22:43, Prso's headband said:

Imo davis stifles the midfield sometimes, he always wants the slow, short passes at the back, everything has to go through him at times 

Good player but sometimes his game isnt what we need at times, just like morelos

Sheffield fans have short memories.

Lundstram had a very decent 2019-20 season with Fleck and Norwood in a midfield 3 and Sheffield's 532. He had some impact going forward, assisted 3 times and scored 5, not the best record but decent in my opinion. It was always pleasant to see this team play, they almost reached Europa League qualification, then they collapsed at the end of the season.

10 hours ago, MisterC said:

Not the best worded but the gist of it is that he will come good based on how he has been in the past when played down south. 

Ban him. This is an Internet forum mate, we can’t be having people that can’t string sentences together like that 

Make him a thing of the passed