*****The official Rangers V Motherwell thread*****

Looked really fresh and eager going forward, great energy from Sakala.

Though still too mnay decent chances for the opposition.  Heart in mouth a few times, reminding me of the nerves of last season.

Need another early days, so i can relax and laugh at the taigs ffs.

22 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I was trying to use it last night but on a mobile the page doesn’t fit in the screen so you can’t select what game you want to put up, unless you tilt the screen.

seems you’ve had a different problem though 😂

Haha i get you, I could tick the box but it was say after it this service isn’t available. Doesny matter anyway lol, only about £15 off next year max, happy days so far with the scores on the doors 😂🇬🇧

Great play in the first half. Just need a few more to ease any nerves. Hopefully that will happen soon and we can get Bacuna out for a run. 

Sakala has looked better than I’ve given him credit for in the past.Hopefully he can get another - I really want to see him burn past their defence and whack in a terrific goal.

Tin hat on, morelos doesn't start when he's fit, roofe as the 9 brings so much more invention and intelligence to our attacking play

Aribo given the free role across the front line is utterly brilliant, need to utilise him more 

At the back, simpson needs to focus on being a defender for a while, right now he's trying to get his game back at both defending and playing the way we want our centre halves to do, it isnt working, he actually needs to spend time learning how to time his runs, tackles and jumps, 

Best we've played since dunfermline at home, ironically the last time both kent and morelos didnt start in the front 3

Might be harsh but crowd seem flat as fuck today. 

Lots of positives. Faster build up and (eventually) got the full backs forward and midfielders pushed higher than recent weeks. 

Simpson terrifies me and although he scored still no sure about Sakala. Mibby harsh but in a cunt of a mood as I couldn't go today.

Fuck it, were winning and tarriers are losing. Had worse Sundays.