*****The official Rangers V Motherwell thread*****

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If Davis played the correct simple pass to Sakala it was a high probability we would have been 2 up and game over.

Hope he gets a spell on the bench.

Surprised he started the game, at some point time is going to catch up with him. Good chance to rest him today and midweek and give Lundstram a few games on the bounce to see if he can function in a midfield without Davis. Lets face it he cant go on forever.

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Fuck off Rangers. Barely kicked a ball all season and when we do play ok, we can’t kill a game off. Defence is a fucking joke as well.

Patterson needs a run of games.

Unfortunately him nor bassey will get a proper run in the team 

the goal machine likes this

How can you go from that first half then come out and perform like that in the second? When attacking a team with every man behind the ball our only gameplan is give it out wide put it into the box (without any quality). I’d genuinely rather go back to watching Rob Kiernan than Simpson fuck me. Fucking shite Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If Davis played the correct simple pass to Sakala it was a high probability we would have been 2 up and game over.

Hope he gets a spell on the bench.

or had they not fannied about with the ball outside the box instead of putting the ball in the box we might have scored another, instead aribo, tav, wright, kamara, borna and davis took an eternity to get the ball into the box.

as for simpson jesus christ bring back rob keirnan

every team know how to play us, get that 4-3-3 to fuck,  we are always going out wide because teams force us out there and gobble up the crosses. 

Borna 

Davis

simpson 

all need replaced. 

and McGregors fault for the goal. 

i dont know why he didnt put his foot thro it, fucking kicking it out for a thro in just outside the box.  

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Very disappointed with that 2nd half. Definitely not good enough.

Can't see where we are going at the moment.

No.

For me, yet more evidence we should have cashed in on one of the ‘substantial bids’ and used it on a couple of bits of real quality, to freshen things up.

bornabear and Ivybank like this

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Good to see the lesser lights can stop Angeball in it’s tracks though…

Unfortunately I can see us dropping the same points they do away from home but they look like they are destroying the lesser teams at home as well which we can't do

delparlane and HG5 like this

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Can’t believe Alfie’s arse stopped us getting a goal there 😞

We were great first half. Can’t believe Motherwell had 1 shot and scored.

Should be 6 ahead of the scum but at least we increased our lead.

We’d have been laughing had we taken our first half chances.

No lie, but SSDD. We’d be miles ahead in GD if we could actually score on all the gifts we’re handed.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Gerrard has been as bad as any player.

Hasn't addressed the slow ponderous football, defence still a fucking bombscare, more than a few players including the club captain haven't turned up for the new season. Baffling to see how a midfielder of SG quality can watch this shite from our midfield 3 and think it's ok to keep sending out week after week.

shotstopper likes this

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

every team know how to play us, get that 4-3-3 to fuck,  we are always going out wide because teams force us out there and gobble up the crosses. 

Borna 

Davis

simpson 

all need replaced. 

and McGregors fault for the goal. 

i dont know why he didnt put his foot thro it, fucking kicking it out for a thro in just outside the box.  

That wasnt a 433 today btw,