*****The official Rangers V Motherwell thread*****

46 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Frustrating is the right word I would say, played so well the first 50 minutes but with only one goal that was always a possibility. :sad:

A walk with the dug didn’t make it any less frustrating! Just can’t put into words what I think is wrong or how annoying it is. It’s like Dubai MK2 (or 3?) only we were still getting wins until today. It’s one of they ones where it feels like a defeat, and probably compounded with the tarriers result.

36 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

By christ what a depressing second half performance. Too many strolling about in the second half thinking it was job done in the first. Reverted to the aimless crossing into the box that has failed time and time and time again. :headwall::headwall::headwall:

A disappointing fade, after a very promising first half.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

we have to get as many points as we can before ange is sacked. 

No chance he’ll be sacked, they have 2 easy games at home coming up against raith and Dundee Utd at least 6 goals in the 2 games there, and he’s the messiah again

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

We've gone from last season going 1-0 up and full confidence we would see it out to knowing we'll need 2 to have a chance of 3 points.

Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking there when out with the dug. Last season, especially at Ibrox, we would get 1 and go on to get 2 and most likely 3. We went from strength to strength. This season if we get 1 the longer we don’t get the 2nd you’re thinking fs seen this movie before

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking there when out with the dug. Last season, especially at Ibrox, we would get 1 and go on to get 2 and most likely 3. We went from strength to strength. This season if we get 1 the longer we don’t get the 2nd you’re thinking fs seen this movie before

Kind of dug you got?

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Seeing their goal again ffs, McGregor just kicks it into touch tav sleeping ,Simpson could have brought him down on the edge of the box and barasic was 50/50 to win that but he never wins tackles like that a pansy

The lead up to the goal and the goal itself is a comedy of errors, not a particularly funny comedy from our point of view.

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Seeing their goal again ffs, McGregor just kicks it into touch tav sleeping ,Simpson could have brought him down on the edge of the box and barasic was 50/50 to win that but he never wins tackles like that a pansy

Barisic was sleeping also, he jogged into the box and didn't track the runner that scored. If he hadn't been so fucking lazy he would have had 60/40 chance in his favour of winning that ball/clearing it. 

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

And giving away needless freekicks

It's usually the first thing he does when he comes off the bench, give away a stupid free kick or two. I don't know what Gerrard thought he might contribute in the short time he was on the pitch, he doesn't offer that spark of magic needed in games like this and I'm not sure what his best position even is these days. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Know what I'm fed up hearing?

"At least"

"At least we're still top" "At least we didn't lose" "At least Celtic got beat"

Fucking pathetic from sections of our support. Far too many years of accepting dross and forgetting who the fuck we are despite winning 55.

Pathetic.

If we dropped two points during our 9 in a row and they lost, we’d have had plenty of fans saying

”At least”

“At leat we’re still top” “At least we didn’t lose” “ At least Celtic got beat”.

The nine years before 55 have nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

If we dropped two points during our 9 in a row and they lost, we’d have had plenty of fans saying

”At least”

“At leat we’re still top” “At least we didn’t lose” “ At least celtic got beat”.

The nine years before 55 have nothing to do with it.

"At least" you've pointed that out :lol: