*****The official Rangers V Motherwell thread*****

On 19/09/2021 at 18:14, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Barisic was sleeping also, he jogged into the box and didn't track the runner that scored. If he hadn't been so fucking lazy he would have had 60/40 chance in his favour of winning that ball/clearing it. 

always seems to be the fringe players who impress and shoved back out again, bassey has done nothing wrong yet underperforming, weak as fuck borna barasic makes it in there again...

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s probably on average the amount of normal game time in any game. Don’t know why this stat is getting coverage all of a sudden.

We should’ve buried Motherwell in the first half and to be fair to the ref he played 6 extra minutes for all their carry on.

We’ve only ourselves to blame for not taking the 3 points and I can’t blame Motherwell for what they did yesterday we should maybe learn from it for some of our European games.

The mean from top 5 leagues is 60 mins so it's 14 minutes short of 'normal' 

9 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

How many fecking games have we blown when we didn’t waste time and play out the clock. Benfica twice? Hamilton last year? Young Boys? St. Johnstone?

You’re talking about the last five/ten minutes when you’re protecting a lead.

Teams like Motherwell are at it from kick-off, there’s no comparison.

8 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

always seems to be the fringe players who impress and shoved back out again, bassey has done nothing wrong yet underperforming, weak as fuck borna barasic makes it in there again...

Bassey was terrible v St Johnstone

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

You’re talking about the last five/ten minutes when you’re protecting a lead.

Teams like Motherwell are at it from kick-off, there’s no comparison.

They do it to throw better opponents out of their rhythm, and it works at times, cant really complain if we aren't smart enough to work round it

54 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They do it to throw better opponents out of their rhythm, and it works at times, cant really complain if we aren't smart enough to work round it

Agreed it’s up to us to get round it (eg a couple of early goals) but it really spoils the game as a spectacle.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Madina said:

Sorry for bumping this, I couldnt make the game and wondered if they gave out flags on the seats? They used to on flag day and I'd like to add one to my collection. Cheers 

This may be a bump at a bad time if you want a decent response! I was there and genuinely can’t remember…wasn’t even drinking