*****The official Rangers V Motherwell thread*****

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Surely Hagi is out of isolation. What is holding this up?

Steve Davis must be superman,

Probably still recovering from it mate.

Just because his isolation period is up does not mean that he was not absolutely floored by the fucker.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Front 3 movement should cause them a lot of issues today. 

I'd have dropped Davis today as he's been playing nonstop.

Balogun played out his skin against the tarriers, played well thurs night, dropped for simpson, we badly need a consistent centre half pairing so they can build a coordination between each other

Agreed with davis as well, especially at home against a team that's likely going to camp in their own box, we could have gave lundstram another start to help him settle

Like the look of the front 3, loads of directness and roofe leading the line hopefully, with his intelligence should cause havoc

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Balogun played out his skin against the tarriers, played well thurs night, dropped for simpson, we badly need a consistent centre half pairing so they can build a coordination between each other

Agreed with davis as well, especially at home against a team that's likely going to camp in their own box, we could have gave lundstram another start to help him settle

Like the look of the front 3, loads of directness and roofe leading the line hopefully, with his intelligence should cause havoc

id say dropped because he needs a rest and could be injury prone. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

I'd have stuck with Balogun and Goldson as well, as agreed we need some consistency. 

Manager but always changes the CB pair up. 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hopefully as well its a 4231 and aribo is pushed right up the pitch, he is absolutely tremendous for us in the final 3rd, in and around the opponents penalty box

I think Aribo is just fuckign fantastic to be honest.

Boy shines if he is played further up or if he sits deeper. I think he really puts a shift in and does the defensive side of things well these days.

I agree though that today we would be best having him creating things a bit further up the park.

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

Dropped our best performer from midweek, cracking 👍

Who cares? It’s Motherwell at home at 3pm not on tv, it should be comfortable. Also if you’re referring to Balogun who gives a fuck we still conceded 2 with him playing.

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Who cares? It’s Motherwell at home at 3pm not on tv, it should be comfortable. Also if you’re referring to Balogun who gives a fuck we still conceded 2 with him playing.

What does it being on tele matter? :lol: 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think Aribo is just fuckign fantastic to be honest.

Boy shines if he is played further up or if he sits deeper. I think he really puts a shift in and does the defensive side of things well these days.

I agree though that today we would be best having him creating things a bit further up the park.

Aribo has impressed me this season, defo upped his game, i have been critical of his disappearing acts in tough games in previous seasons but this season he has at least shown some fight, but imo he is wasted playing with 10 men in front of him 

When he is right up the park, gets 1v1 with a man you'd put your mortgage on him going by him, even on thursday night the one time he got the chance in their box he brought a good save from their keeper, him and roofe the now seem the only two who can make something out of nothing up front, thats why i hope they are playing close to each other up the park,