Jump to content

*****The official Rangers V Motherwell thread*****


Recommended Posts

Actually pretty happy with that starting line-up to be honest.

For some reason I cant even explain to myself, I have not yet given up on Simpson. Hope the boy takes his chance and kicks on and shows us he can be a useful part of this squad.

Hopefully see something from Sakala now he is on from the start.

Also hope that we will see some game time for Bacuna later in the game.

BlueKnight87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Surely Hagi is out of isolation. What is holding this up?

Steve Davis must be superman,

Probably still recovering from it mate.

Just because his isolation period is up does not mean that he was not absolutely floored by the fucker.

dummiesoot and Laudrup1984 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Front 3 movement should cause them a lot of issues today. 

I'd have dropped Davis today as he's been playing nonstop.

Balogun played out his skin against the tarriers, played well thurs night, dropped for simpson, we badly need a consistent centre half pairing so they can build a coordination between each other

Agreed with davis as well, especially at home against a team that's likely going to camp in their own box, we could have gave lundstram another start to help him settle

Like the look of the front 3, loads of directness and roofe leading the line hopefully, with his intelligence should cause havoc

HG5, BlueKnight87 and Zappa6995 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Surely Hagi is out of isolation. What is holding this up?

Steve Davis must be superman,

Seen something tht cause he tested positive in Macedonia he is stuck there for 21 days, because there isolation period if positive is 21 days? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Balogun played out his skin against the tarriers, played well thurs night, dropped for simpson, we badly need a consistent centre half pairing so they can build a coordination between each other

Agreed with davis as well, especially at home against a team that's likely going to camp in their own box, we could have gave lundstram another start to help him settle

Like the look of the front 3, loads of directness and roofe leading the line hopefully, with his intelligence should cause havoc

id say dropped because he needs a rest and could be injury prone. 

slimjim1690 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Balogun played out his skin against the tarriers, played well thurs night, dropped for simpson, we badly need a consistent centre half pairing so they can build a coordination between each other

Agreed with davis as well, especially at home against a team that's likely going to camp in their own box, we could have gave lundstram another start to help him settle

Like the look of the front 3, loads of directness and roofe leading the line hopefully, with his intelligence should cause havoc

I'd have stuck with Balogun and Goldson as well, as agreed we need some consistency. 

Manager but always changes the CB pair up. 

HG5 and BlueAvenger like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Probably still recovering from it mate.

Just because his isolation period is up does not mean that he was not absolutely floored by the fucker.

His father said he was fine. I was just wondering if it is an SG thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Hopefully as well its a 4231 and aribo is pushed right up the pitch, he is absolutely tremendous for us in the final 3rd, in and around the opponents penalty box

I think Aribo is just fuckign fantastic to be honest.

Boy shines if he is played further up or if he sits deeper. I think he really puts a shift in and does the defensive side of things well these days.

I agree though that today we would be best having him creating things a bit further up the park.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

Dropped our best performer from midweek, cracking 👍

Who cares? It’s Motherwell at home at 3pm not on tv, it should be comfortable. Also if you’re referring to Balogun who gives a fuck we still conceded 2 with him playing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad Wright is starting

Balogun I'm assuming just needs a break, Motherwell at home is the chance to do that so fair enough

Sakala, this is his chance, said the same with Itten last year, don't take these chances and he'll find himself on the bench for the season

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Who cares? It’s Motherwell at home at 3pm not on tv, it should be comfortable. Also if you’re referring to Balogun who gives a fuck we still conceded 2 with him playing.

What does it being on tele matter? :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think Aribo is just fuckign fantastic to be honest.

Boy shines if he is played further up or if he sits deeper. I think he really puts a shift in and does the defensive side of things well these days.

I agree though that today we would be best having him creating things a bit further up the park.

Aribo has impressed me this season, defo upped his game, i have been critical of his disappearing acts in tough games in previous seasons but this season he has at least shown some fight, but imo he is wasted playing with 10 men in front of him 

When he is right up the park, gets 1v1 with a man you'd put your mortgage on him going by him, even on thursday night the one time he got the chance in their box he brought a good save from their keeper, him and roofe the now seem the only two who can make something out of nothing up front, thats why i hope they are playing close to each other up the park, 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...