Tribute to the Champions

Orange and Blue

The 55th championship flag will be raised above Ibrox soon,after a turbulent roller coaster with more downs than up during the worst decade or more of our clubs tenure. I know like all of the support I'll be proud.

We all know corruption from previous owners (gangsters I would say) and mismanagement through the seasons was disruptive on our return to where we belong. There were true Rangers we have lost through that decade of turmoil that would have seen their club go through the mill I think it should be dedicated to them.

Packed Ibrox 19th September 2021 will be memorable for years to come to see that 55th title flag above our beloved Ibrox. That should be the team talk to put on a show for the Ibrox faithful, the best fans any football team can have and defeat Motherwell.

55 titles and counting enjoy 🇬🇧🇬🇧

41 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You both need to grow up or PM each other. Cluttering Rangers threads is not funny.

Yes I agree it's about sticking together not about being against each other,But I think there's an element of I this with some on here.

41 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s already pm’d me telling me I was ignored 🤷🏻‍♂️

I converse wirh you because I think you are witty Tam.

With all due respect. Getting boring now.

Move on. Like my ex did.:lol:

Fucking wanker!

Them, not you 

Well, both. 

4 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I converse wirh you because I think you are witty Tam.

With all due respect. Getting boring now.

Move on. Like my ex did.:lol:

Fucking wanker!

Them, not you 

Well, both. 

Aye but you don’t make a point of messaging someone telling them you’re going to ignore them and then still respond to posts they make on the forum 😂

Thought maybe they should have gave the trophy a wee airing, the fans deserve it and the players deserve the adoration it would have brought. A piss poor two minutes flag raising ceremony is all we get after paying for ST and not attending a match the full season 🤣

Might also have lifted our fans a bit who for me when the chant of stand up for the champions went round  (barley anybody outwith  BF stood up ) summed them up… Lazy cunts

mon tae fuck