Jack

sausagetrunks

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

You’ve come out with some bizarre statements today 

So u think we can afford to build a team and a certain playstyle around a player that we don't know when will be fully fit for us ( possibly 6-8) weeks away minimum for match sharpness and then we don't even know how long he will stay fit yet u wonder why the fuck the team Is struggling atm as we have no one who can offer what Jack does. 

17 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

when is he back? we need him back very shortly, he will drag us out of this shit fest. 

Aye Andres Jack is it? Or Ryan Busquets. How the fuck is Jack getting us out this situation? Gerrards been using the same tactics from he took over and its more stale than the jakeys pish in the gallowgate. 

Jack will make no difference to this team. 

Tbf though, how much of last season did we have him for?

I can’t quite put my finger on what our main problem is at the moment (as I think there are a few), but Ryan Jack’s injury isn’t it for me. We have had ample time to find a replacement for either him or Davis, who will soon have ran his race, and we haven’t done so.

24 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Aye Andres Jack is it? Or Ryan Busquets. How the fuck is Jack getting us out this situation? Gerrards been using the same tactics from he took over and its more stale than the jakeys pish in the gallowgate. 

Jack will make no difference to this team. 

We have played our best football under Gerrard with Jack in the team. It’s that simple. Whether he’ll ever be fit enough over a period of time is another matter.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

We have played our best football under Gerrard with Jack in the team. It’s that simple. Whether he’ll ever be fit enough over a period of time is another matter.

Two years down the line I'm not sure we'll see the at his best Jack from late 2019 again though.

46 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If I were a journalist, it would be the first question I ask at any press conference. I don't think they are allowed to ask it anymore.

Everyone is left in the dark to Jack's progression or lack thereof.

I'll be at Dundee next weekend (or have someone there in my place), I'll try get it asked.

35 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Tbf though, how much of last season did we have him for?

I can’t quite put my finger on what our main problem is at the moment (as I think there are a few), but Ryan Jack’s injury isn’t it for me. We have had ample time to find a replacement for either him or Davis, who will soon have ran his race, and we haven’t done so.

Less than half.