Jack

sausagetrunks

4 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

when is he back? we need him back very shortly, he will drag us out of this shit fest. 

Said the same after the game ! Players like him do t lose game like that they know what it means to draw at home to anyone let alone fuckin Motherwell 

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

So u think we can afford to build a team and a certain playstyle around a player that we don't know when will be fully fit for us ( possibly 6-8) weeks away minimum for match sharpness and then we don't even know how long he will stay fit yet u wonder why the fuck the team Is struggling atm as we have no one who can offer what Jack does. 

We had an entire team playing against Motherwell and you'd never believe they were match sharp.

2 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Forget about Jack, he’s unreliable and doubt we will see him before Christmas.     Gerrard has him named in our Euro squad I believe.  Not sure if that was a final list though.

Gerrard fuckin about with team selection and not knowing when to make subs is a bigger issue.     Totally agree.

I’m not sure we will ever see Jack back. Is that not close to a year out now? It’s all been a bit quiet on him from club too.  Also heard a few rumours that his injury hasn’t cleared up with surgery.  Just have this ‘feeling’ now that he won’t be back at all which is dreadful for the lad and the club. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NI said:

Gerrard said "Ryan Jack is due back on the training pitch any day now and hopefully get him back with the group in a couple of weeks." September 24.

Can't wait to see him on the pitch again, one of my favorite player.

Jack 🇬🇧.png

He said that at the start of the season did he not? 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Won the title largely without him last season.

True but the option of having him available would be a big bonus. 
Must admit though I’d be surprised if he’s back playing before Christmas.

A fit Helander, Jack and Kent instantly improves the squad quite a bit - we obviously can’t spend and need these options back - especially given the form of the current players available 

11 minutes ago, Swagger said:

True but the option of having him available would be a big bonus. 
Must admit though I’d be surprised if he’s back playing before Christmas.

A fit Helander, Jack and Kent instantly improves the squad quite a bit - we obviously can’t spend and need these options back - especially given the form of the current players available 

To me those 3 are starters especially for the bigger games.