Best atmosphere in the UK

20 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

FourFourTwo has clearly never been at a run of the mill home game for either team :lol:

Aye, drubbing dunfermline 4-0 at home and by the hour mark you can hear the guys about 12 rows down talking about how shite the taxi trade has been 😂😂

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not sure how serious I can take this when Man Utd have finished so high.

Their away support is good but Old Trafford is like a fucking morgue 

......and apart from old firm games, Ibrox and the shit pit are often the same. I would love to have what they have at Man U....apart from a cross city derby they have intense rivalries with Liverpool and Leeds that rival derby days and high intensity fixtures with the London clubs

Kaydubya11 likes this

13 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

......and apart from old firm games, Ibrox and the shit pit are often the same. I would love to have what they have at Man U....apart from a cross city derby they have intense rivalries with Liverpool and Leeds that rival derby days and high intensity fixtures with the London clubs

We kind of do . Hibs and Aberdeen games have at times sparked a better atmosphere in Ibrox depending on the build up and circumstances going into the game with either one of them.

7 hours ago, Flatcap said:

These stadiums are fairly quiet for run of the mill games as well and although they have more rivalries none if them are as intense. The best comparison is European nights where I would say Ibrox and their place are better than the English stadiums. 

Meanwhile on Radio Snyde The panel insist 442 have it all wrong.

As  by their Timmy Logic they've convinced themselves Ibrox is too Intimidatory even for The Rangers .

An unnamed  Snyde spokesperson by the name of Pure Snyde was said to be seeking "clarification", on behalf of everyone connected with anyone but Rangers and no stone will be left unturned at such a disingenuous slight on TGFITW even if that means employing private detectives in a move akin to a Del - oitte  Investigation of SPFL Proportions to ascertain the true truth behind this Scandalous slight on their clients world renowned reputation.

Atmosphere is a two way street I feel. If we are playing absolute horse shite, how are we meant to keep up a kick-off like atmosphere for 90 mins?

It doesn’t take much. Brave, attacking play, courageous defending and showing they give a fuck is all we need to keep us in full voice. Corners and crosses that never beat the first man… not so much.

On 20/09/2021 at 20:03, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Rangers & the unwashed named as top two sides in UK for best atmosphere

Respected English-based football magazine Four Four Two has named Rangers’ Ibrox Stadium as the best ground in the United Kingdom for atmosphere - with the shithole in the East end pipping Manchester United’s Old Trafford for second place.

“If you’re looking for the best atmosphere in British football, Glasgow is the place,” they claim.

“For the vibrancy, passion and intensity on and off the pitch, nothing on these shores compares to the match day experience at an Old Firm fixture.

Few games in the world can equal it – arguably, only Boca Junior versus River Plate [in Argentina].”

"with the shithole in the East"

Nice editing :UK: