*****The Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wish we had the players available to drop Goldson entirely.

I honestly wouldn’t play him if he has no interest in being here or gaining us money when he leaves 

He has interest in being here, he just wants more money, dunno how greedy he is but that's the problem. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

He has interest in being here, he just wants more money, dunno how greedy he is but that's the problem. 

He can do one then, we don’t have more money to be throwing at someone who had one great season and has went back to his chronic self while chasing a new deal at the age of 28

8 minutes ago, Mor3los_1 said:

I'm happy with the team but also worried we've made too many changes considering last season.

Morelos coming in when fit is a no brainer, we've been swapping keepers all season, Davis cant be playing 3 games in a week and nearly every poster has been asking for Bassey and Patterson to get a game. And Simpson is shite 

5-0 to the Famous

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I want a treble this season. 

If Gerrard doesn’t finally sort out his cup record me and him will have issues. It’s quite frankly embarrassing how bad his record is 

Need to win atleast one of them or questions will need to be asked regardless if we win the league again.