*****The Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I really can’t go woman’s football 

Aye they constantly promote it at half time on RTV. Would much rather some half time analysis on the actual game we're watching as there's always something you've missed watching it live. Nothing against woman's football but it just doesn't interest me. The standard is nowhere near high enough.

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

This is beginning to look like an all to familiar movie where the opposition,why by and large are competent but shite,get one chance and take it while we fluff about getting nowhere. Please let me wrong. 

With like for like subs around the 75 minute mark.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s my thinking if you have players willing to run directly with the ball and get into the box, dribbling their man,there’s always a chance to shoot or them committing a foul, we need Roy of the Rovers stuff

Been saying for months we have to start taking defenders on

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

Give the opposition credit - they are good at what they do.

That's true and difficult to play against. It's the managers job now to set us up 2nd half by making the right changes to open them up at least once.  Keep the faith, Bears. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand how it has been allowed to remain so bad for so long.

Does Gerrard just stand in the dressing room and say better luck next time?

It seems that way. He needs to change the tactics up at some point, this is just a painful watch.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand how it has been allowed to remain so bad for so long.

Does Gerrard just stand in the dressing room and say better luck next time?

We rarely improve after half time to be fair

Or get the ‘reaction’ he always asks for after a bad performance 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Play it down the line. Cross into the box 

Play it down the line. Cross into the box 

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy 

A can't believe Gerrard instructs the team to spend the majority of the game doing that. 

It's actually hit n hope crosses most of the time, lucky if we've even got a striker in position to receive. 

Something isn’t right among our players, far too many miles away from last years level of performance and attitude 

Neither of our fullbacks have had a game worth shouting about yet, and they were the main source of our goals last year, Morelos looks disinterested, almost like he’s still in pre season mode again another source of our goals, even our highest goal scorer from last season in Roofe looks nowhere near as deadly

It could be the obvious, that guys like Kamara, Goldson and Morelos want to move on but if they really want to go they better improve their performances or we will be stuck with them till their contracts run out, kamara has actually done ok tbf but not the same level he was on last year

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

In behind in this game is in the broomloan the way they are sitting with everybody within 40 yards of their goal

When the ball is with our centre backs or full backs that's absolutely not the case the Livi defence has played a standard defensive line, but not too deep. When we play it into our midfielders they then drop off and close the space 

It's quite deliberate, they trust our defenders are incapable / unwilling of playing a long ball in behind

I know most of us get stick for having a go at the team too quickly but I honestly don’t see where this ends and it’s the most worrying thing about the first 2 months of the season. 

I can’t believe we’re top of the league at the moment, and for that to continue we need the form to turn around very quickly. 

Imo change formation or at least have the option, change it up going forward we’re too predictable, stick with the same two CBs and try and rotate as little as possible unless its in the cups