*****The Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

I want out strongest team played after the debacle of out Cup performances these last few years.

Get the game won and then make some changes - Our issues so far this season are a lack of goals and a softness defensively so why people would want to make a host of changes to an already struggling team makes no sense to me. I’m hoping some continuity might help the players rediscover form from a solid team base

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

Balogun

Barisic

Kamara

Davis

Hagi

Wright

Morelos

Roofe

If we get a decent lead then throw on Lundstram, Sakala, Arfield etc but get the game won’t firstly and lets guarantee our semi final status

Just now, RFC55 said:

The English attnedaces were mainly awful tonight.

Nearly all league cups are pointless now 

We have payed for tickets but won’t be doing another 400 mile round trip for the third time in 7 days. Plenty with less distance to travel won’t be either.

Shame that Rangers don’t have a system to reallocate tickets, great to give people the opportunity of attending and filling empty seats. 

52 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

We have payed for tickets but won’t be doing another 400 mile round trip for the third time in 7 days. Plenty with less distance to travel won’t be either.

Shame that Rangers don’t have a system to reallocate tickets, great to give people the opportunity of attending and filling empty seats. 

Seatsub. 

McGregor

Tavernier  Goldson  Balogun  Barisic

Kelly         Kamara

Roofe      Aribo      Wright

Morelos

7 hours ago, The Archer said:

Mcgregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara

Bacuna  Hagi

Tav                                           Kent

Roofe

Surely must be at it 

10 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I want out strongest team played after the debacle of out Cup performances these last few years.

Get the game won and then make some changes - Our issues so far this season are a lack of goals and a softness defensively so why people would want to make a host of changes to an already struggling team makes no sense to me. I’m hoping some continuity might help the players rediscover form from a solid team base

McGregor

Tav

Goldson

Balogun

Barisic

Kamara

Davis

Hagi

Wright

Morelos

Roofe

If we get a decent lead then throw on Lundstram, Sakala, Arfield etc but get the game won’t firstly and lets guarantee our semi final status

I'd have that apart from swap Sakala for Morelos. 

While Sakalas goal was a tap in, he was in the right position at the right time. Morelos just hasn't been at it recently and I want something different and Sakala might be that striker that's in the right position at the right time more often than not. 

Either way...2-0 The Rangers

8 hours ago, The Archer said:

Mcgregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara

Bacuna  Hagi

Tav                                           Kent

Roofe

Kent  is out for 4 weeks  Hagi isn’t yet in the country and recovering from Covid Helander is out until January. 
my question is. Are you really a supporter????

McLaughlin

Patterson Goldson Simpson Bassey

Kamara Lundstram Aribo

Wright Sakala Roofe

Hagi, Bacuna to come on after 60 minutes. Not my team but I think this is the kind of team Gerrard will pick. No need to have Tav, Davis or Morelos anywhere that fucking Carpetrite pitch tonight.

“Any win, no injuries”

Last time we went there in the cup Kamara scored one of the best goals I've ever seen hopefully he does the same tonight

Helander really struggled though with their physicality so maybe bring in Katic