*****The Official Rangers Vs Livingston Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

20 minutes ago, Willis said:

Is it possible to put a vaccine in a pint of lager? Would be the best compromise. Bring back alcohol at games but only if it contains the vaccine. Suddenly glasgow is covid free in a week.

What else is in the pints mate?  I am not a robot. I am a cunt because I vote snp. It’s coming bro. Arseholes. !

50 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

He didn't. Livi got 1 yellow n it was when they pulled Sakala back on edge of box out wide

He did get a yellow card - when Roofe and goalie collided and keeper getting treatment - that's when the ref booked him 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

We’re in fuertaventura. Unfortunately both myself and husband tested positive for covid so have had to isolate in a hotel room. We can’t leave our room until Monday. It’s brutal. Then on Monday we need to get a negative test before we can fly back. I don’t think I’ll ever leave the UK again after this to be honest. The hotel have been superb though 

hope you are both ok soon  i wont go overseas at the moment  was supposed to go to my sons in los angeles next month but we cancelled it  at the moment i am going there next may/june to spend time with him and the kids and we are both booked for the n.a.r.sa. convention  but who knows what can happen before then

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

We’re in fuertaventura. Unfortunately both myself and husband tested positive for covid so have had to isolate in a hotel room. We can’t leave our room until Monday. It’s brutal. Then on Monday we need to get a negative test before we can fly back. I don’t think I’ll ever leave the UK again after this to be honest. The hotel have been superb though 

Really sorry to hear that Jinty. When was your test done? You also had Covid before if I remember correctly. 

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

Ffs man.

Hope you're both feeling ok cause you were fucked last year eh?

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

Hope you are both back feeling good soon as. Yer grandson enjoyed it last night at least. BR4 loyal.

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

We done the lateral flow on Thursday because we were due to fly home last Saturday but my husbands was positive and mine was negative. The doctor came the next day to test us both with pcr and mine came back positive as well 🥺 Absolutely gutted. We have had to quarantine for 10 days. That runs out on Monday so fingers crossed we can get flights to Manchester on Monday but we need to get a negative test result.  I had covid last March as well and it floored me. This time isn’t as bad but I’ve lost taste and smell which I have to tell is the weirdest feeling. The hotel is brilliant and have been sending food to our room but although it looks delicious I couldn’t tell you whether it was or not 😂

Hope you recover quickly and get home soon 👍

34 minutes ago, jintybear said:

We done the lateral flow on Thursday because we were due to fly home last Saturday but my husbands was positive and mine was negative. The doctor came the next day to test us both with pcr and mine came back positive as well 🥺 Absolutely gutted. We have had to quarantine for 10 days. That runs out on Monday so fingers crossed we can get flights to Manchester on Monday but we need to get a negative test result.  I had covid last March as well and it floored me. This time isn’t as bad but I’ve lost taste and smell which I have to tell is the weirdest feeling. The hotel is brilliant and have been sending food to our room but although it looks delicious I couldn’t tell you whether it was or not 😂

Fuxake jinty, that's tough hope things get better for you both.

35 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Wow Jinty that is hellish, we have tests with us to do on Monday before our scheduled return on Wed. Obviously keeping everything crossed it is negative.

Hope all goes well for you and you get home on Monday as planned. 🤞🤞🤞

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Get well soon 🙌🏾

6 hours ago, jintybear said:

Hope both of you feel better and get home soon 

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

Well that's a shite situation, been on holiday before abroad when it's went totally tits up and it's not nice, hopefully you get back safely.