Ryder Cup

gazza27

4 hours ago, billscott said:

been to 2 ryder cups in america  2004 at oakland hills and the famous 2012 at medinah   the last day in 2012 is easily the best sporting event i have attended   been to world cup euros champions league final etc  but that day will live forever in my memory   sport at its finest

Love it mate. Great spectacle. 👍

13 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Ryder cup is fucking sensational. So good that I'll probably stop talking about Covid for 3 days.

hope i am wrong but i cant see past u.s.a this time  i am not a fan of harrington maybe i am biased because he is a tim  but i think he might do a faldo and try to complicate things

7 minutes ago, billscott said:

hope i am wrong but i cant see past u.s.a this time  i am not a fan of harrington maybe i am biased because he is a tim  but i think he might do a faldo and try to complicate things

I think Harrington is a pretty sound guy to be honest.

You sure he is one of them? I have absolutely zero fucking issues with Irish folk for just being Irish. Met loads of sound folk from there, and they are no-where near as obnoxious as the Glasgow Irish!

No idea if he will be a good captain or not, but do agree that Team USA looks pretty strong. Will have to be a hell of an effort for them to bring back the cup with them.

Bet the crowd will be hostile as fuck as well this year.  

21 hours ago, billscott said:

I prefer him to McGinley, who when he commentates, slags off golfers who are much better than he ever was.

I don't recall Harrington ever being contentious or out of order.

3 hours ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I prefer him to McGinley, who when he commentates, slags off golfers who are much better than he ever was.

I don't recall Harrington ever being contentious or out of order.

i remember seeing mcginlay at the scottish open and his caddie had a celtic scarf tied on the bag  i agree what you say about harrington  hope i am wrong with my comments but we shall see