Glen Kamara delighted with deal

Bad Robot

7 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Brilliant to have him signed up and we need our assets on long term deals. 

If we lose Connor for free I will be pissed off considering it was only us willing to give him a chance and especially when we spent so much on him. 

This late in the contract I dont think we were getting much for CG , so its one we had to balance on letting him go in a free next season while helping us get to the CL group stages this season. 

Though he's not been great so far this season  , I thought it was worth the gamble given his performances last season . 

5 minutes ago, gmcf said:

This late in the contract I dont think we were getting much for CG , so its one we had to balance on letting him go in a free next season while helping us get to the CL group stages this season. 

Though he's not been great so far this season  , I thought it was worth the gamble given his performances last season . 

Probably not but I'd like to see him get back to how good he was and sign a new deal at least to make us some money back.

I wonder how much his dip in form is caused by the insecurity of maybe leaving. 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Probably not but I'd like to see him get back to how good he was and sign a new deal at least to make us some money back.

I wonder how much his dip in form is caused by the insecurity of maybe leaving. 

That could certainly be a factor , I just feel he's left it that late that he's seeing what other options he has . 

Then again I said that about Kamara too :lol:

7 minutes ago, gmcf said:

That could certainly be a factor , I just feel he's left it that late that he's seeing what other options he has . 

Then again I said that about Kamara too :lol:

Maybe but we need to sort it out quickly as we are winning yes but we have a lot of improvement to make.