Ianis Hagi

plymouthranger

43 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It is quite incredible the number of talented football coaches that come through the system in Scotland / do their badges here, yet the standard of football and youth in the country is shocking. 

Off the top of my head, Mourinho, Villas Boas, Rodgers (sorry lads), Capello, Queiroz, Nuno Santo all did some of their coaching badges here

Sickened that you've forgotten the most iconic and influential member of the Largs Mafia; our very own Pedro Caixinha.

20 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Not surprised about this, I’m sure I read an interview with him about how he loves the pressure of being a Rangers player and having to win every game. Attitude every player who plays for us should have.  

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Sickened that you've forgotten the most iconic and influential member of the Largs Mafia; our very own Pedro Caixinha.

Fucksake, now my only regret is they never shut the place down before that prick went there

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Gives the ball away quite a bit because he's trying to force creativity on a match, chases it down when he does. That proper sounds like a criticism but it's not meant to be 😂

A think he's about to go up a level or 2 and kick start our season 

Play him in behind alfy please Gerrard, he will make things happen

Agree with this, feel like ball gets away from him a lot at times but hopefully can tidy that up. 

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Gives the ball away quite a bit because he's trying to force creativity on a match, chases it down when he does. That proper sounds like a criticism but it's not meant to be 😂

A think he's about to go up a level or 2 and kick start our season 

Play him in behind alfy please Gerrard, he will make things happen

It's important the crowd understand that. Think a few players over the years have stopped trying stuff because of the crowd moaning. 

58 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Imagine how excited you'd be if you watched this YouTube video of him and he was linked to us 🤣

Think this is evidence alone as to how unnoticed his influence goes because I remember hardly any of the moments shown here in his time with us. 🤣🤣

FFS, Hagi loves this club . He wants to improve here at a great club, in a very phisical game, against very packed defences. I've seen him since his pro debut and tbh, he is doing what the gaffer wants. He used to be more flamboyant and set to attack only mode but I bet that he was asked to pay more attention to the game and go to work even when the ball is lost.

He has improved a lot since he got here mostly in the attitude dept.When I saw that tackle last game I couldn't help myself asking how would he react 2 yrs ago and I'm sure he would have rolled on the ground for minutes.

I'm sure that he's a genuine guy cause he's doing the thing that he loves. He's not after money cause his dad is loaded ( 40 mil +) and his future father in law even more so. He's always had a winner mentality from his dad, his uncle, Gheorghe Popescu who was also Barcelona's captain, and he's not worried for future offers as he's closely related with some powerfull agents that  are also influent with Mourinho, Sevilla and Galatasaray.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

He shows way more courage than others in trying to unlock a tight defence, tavs goal against st johnstone, kent gets an assist from it because he took the easy option to roll a ten yard sideways pass to tav, it came off that time but too often kent, aribo etc take they easy options, hagi seems like he'd rather lose the ball 9 times if the tenth risky pass results in a clear goalscoring opportunity 

He should be playing every single game 

A can't champion Kent enough mate, a don't really understand why people don't see what he brings to the game for us. The stepovers, the chops inside, the turn inside/outside, burst of pace you name it.. every single part or that when playing shite or good plays dividends on our performance.  

Cunts wanting wright to replace him on the build up to that game there are just fucking clueless man

25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A can't champion Kent enough mate, a don't really understand why people don't see what he brings to the game for us. The stepovers, the chops inside, the turn inside/outside, burst of pace you name it.. every single part or that when playing shite or good plays dividends on our performance.  

Cunts wanting wright to replace him on the build up to that game there are just fucking clueless man

Think people expect more from kent because we know he has that in his locker, how many times have we seen him face up to a man then simply pass it, he could skin any defender in the league yet half the time he doesnt, if its down to him then he needs to give himself a shake and a wee confidence boost as he can do it, if its our system then it isnt utilising our players abilities enough

Same with aribo, he could go by anyone in a phone box but at times is played in a position where you dont do that, 

Ive said it a few times its like square pegs and round holes at times with our system, hagi is easily a central number ten who could spray it left, right or through the middle, plus his runs into the box with and without the ball are timed perfectly at times, yet we stick him wide right of a front 3 essentially and tell him to play with his back to the goal and take bootings all game

32 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Reckon @Rangers_no1 is one of those clueless people you’re talking about mate, give him a piece of your mind