Ianis Hagi

plymouthranger

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

I dont see these rumours being true. However, I dont see how 17 mil is completely out of the question for Hagi who has had a pretty good good spell with us domestically and in Europe. Hagi for years has been seen as a player with a lot of potential.

Another reason to factor in is some of the business across at the san giro. They're getting rid of average right backs for 10 mil and extremely average centre halfs in the last year of their contract for 13 mil.

17 for Hagi, which would obviously involve add ons, isn't outrageous.

It is. It really, really is. We couldn't get that for Kamara or Morelos in the summer.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

It is. It really, really is. We couldn't get that for Kamara or Morelos in the summer.

Obviously it's a tough because transfer fees can be quite complicated now but just out of interest were do you value Hagi and what do you think would be an acceptable fee for him?

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Obviously it's a tough because transfer fees can be quite complicated now but just out of interest were do you value Hagi and what do you think would be an acceptable fee for him?

About £10-12m.

The cynic in me isn’t surprised following his recent performances that our only inform player is magically linked away from the club in what I see is speculation to unsettle him. 

I also note the story in the MSM that Despite Kamara signing a new deal he may still be sold in January and his future is still uncertain. 

deliberate attempts to unsettle the squad. 

17m tho if that was true unreal business 

59 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I very much doubt mourinho would be happy shopping in the Scottish market and that's because he's a class A prick and always looks down his nose at others. 

Mourinho was on an SFA coaching course recently doing a Q&A with other young coaches and he spoke about how much he cherishes this place (I think he did some of his badges here?) and he watches Scottish football :lol:

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Mourinho was on an SFA coaching course recently doing a Q&A with other young coaches and he spoke about how much he cherishes this place (I think he did some of his badges here?) and he watches Scottish football :lol:

Largs, I believe. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Now that Barker is back and fit we can afford to lose players like Hagi or Kent.

Looking forward to Barker getting 5 minutes and giving us a refreshed hair meme

18 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

The cynic in me isn’t surprised following his recent performances that our only inform player is magically linked away from the club in what I see is speculation to unsettle him. 

I also note the story in the MSM that Despite Kamara signing a new deal he may still be sold in January and his future is still uncertain. 

deliberate attempts to unsettle the squad. 

17m tho if that was true unreal business 

Why would the Romanian press be trying to unsettle him/us? Get a grip.

Forgetting the transfer rumours, would be gutted to lose Hagi. Think he’s so important to the team, been unlucky with injuries and the covid so far this season. Looks stronger and more physical. Feel like he’s going to have a big season for us. 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Largs, I believe. 

It is quite incredible the number of talented football coaches that come through the system in Scotland / do their badges here, yet the standard of football and youth in the country is shocking. 

Off the top of my head, Mourinho, Villas Boas, Rodgers (sorry lads), Capello, Queiroz, Nuno Santo all did some of their coaching badges here

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Why would the Romanian press be trying to unsettle him/us? Get a grip.

These days, a player would know if there was concrete interest from another club via their agent, so I don't think paper talk would have any impact (even if it was malicious, for some reason). 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

It is quite incredible the number of talented football coaches that come through the system in Scotland / do their badges here, yet the standard of football and youth in the country is shocking. 

Off the top of my head, Mourinho, Villas Boas, Rodgers (sorry lads), Capello, Queiroz, Nuno Santo all did some of their coaching badges here

Probably because of the philosophy’s they teach actually are appreciated in other countries, here it’s all about who you know rather than what you know. I doubt someone like Mourinho would have ever made it as a coach in Scotland with his limited playing experience. 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The much-maligned 'Largs Mafia' was very well thought of everywhere but Scotland.