Ianis Hagi

43 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It is quite incredible the number of talented football coaches that come through the system in Scotland / do their badges here, yet the standard of football and youth in the country is shocking. 

Off the top of my head, Mourinho, Villas Boas, Rodgers (sorry lads), Capello, Queiroz, Nuno Santo all did some of their coaching badges here

Sickened that you've forgotten the most iconic and influential member of the Largs Mafia; our very own Pedro Caixinha.

psb07158 likes this

20 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Not surprised about this, I’m sure I read an interview with him about how he loves the pressure of being a Rangers player and having to win every game. Attitude every player who plays for us should have.  

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Gives the ball away quite a bit because he's trying to force creativity on a match, chases it down when he does. That proper sounds like a criticism but it's not meant to be 😂

A think he's about to go up a level or 2 and kick start our season 

Play him in behind alfy please Gerrard, he will make things happen

Agree with this, feel like ball gets away from him a lot at times but hopefully can tidy that up. 

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Gives the ball away quite a bit because he's trying to force creativity on a match, chases it down when he does. That proper sounds like a criticism but it's not meant to be 😂

A think he's about to go up a level or 2 and kick start our season 

Play him in behind alfy please Gerrard, he will make things happen

It's important the crowd understand that. Think a few players over the years have stopped trying stuff because of the crowd moaning. 

born a blue nose likes this

58 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Imagine how excited you'd be if you watched this YouTube video of him and he was linked to us 🤣

Think this is evidence alone as to how unnoticed his influence goes because I remember hardly any of the moments shown here in his time with us. 🤣🤣