Bacuna

WestCoastGer

3 minutes ago, WestCoastGer said:

Anyone got any views on him now we've seen him - briefly - twice? Seemed full of trickery to me and nearly scored...

Would like to see more game time under his belt, not done anything yet of major note but the initial signs are promising.

Ben10 likes this

15 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Haven’t saw enough of him yet to say he looks pish !! 

Whether youve seen much o him or not matters not, this is Rangers Media. He is pish cos thats the general opinion and you go with the flow. I have to be honest, i did reckon he was pish with what i had seen up to the last couple of games, hopefully he is gonna prove us wrong.

Think we need to see more game time from him to have a better idea but the minutes are adding up and he had a few decent moments.........be interesting to see a fully charged Bacuna as early signs are encouraging for me.

6 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Whether youve seen much o him or not matters not, this is Rangers Media. He is pish cos thats the general opinion and you go with the flow. I have to be honest, i did reckon he was pish with what i had seen up to the last couple of games, hopefully he is gonna prove us wrong.

Fuck sake, thought i was replying in the lundstram thread.

BlueAvenger, TamCoopz and Rlm like this