Wanted - 2 x Season Tickets

LeeRFC73

4 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Nice one 

great bus that used to go on it when I had my 

st 

One of my mate’s who lives in Foveran has a season ticket in GF6. He works a 6 week rotation in Brazil, so it’s often spare. I can act as middle man for that one if you like mate 

8 minutes ago, LeeRFC73 said:

One of my mate’s who lives in Foveran has a season ticket in GF6. He works a 6 week rotation in Brazil, so it’s often spare. I can act as middle man for that one if you like mate 

Fantastic mate that’s awesome 

pm me 👍🏻

3 hours ago, LeeRFC73 said:

Hello. 

I am a current Season Ticket holder (I have 2 x in MFP), and I am also a MyGers Member, as is my son who holds the other Season Ticket  

I am looking for another 2 x Season Tickets (for my wife and other son, who are also both MyGers Members), preferably in MFP, but I would also consider any other area. 

Does anyone have 2 x Season Tickets they wish to sell, or know anyone who does?

Many thanks. 

Lee

WATP 🇬🇧

you should have wrote YATP instead lol

3 hours ago, LeeRFC73 said:

Hahaha aye it is. But I only live there mate. Not from there! I’ve actually lived overseas for as many years as I have lived in Scotland. And by that I don’t mean Shetland! Haha. But if I say where I was born, you will likely ask if I eat linoleum with my Mother’s Pride bread! Clues there for ye! Also, as Billy Connolly would say, “it should have been called ‘what’s that fucking smell’!”  Again, I must stress, I was only both there! 

So, you have an issue with the Shetland Islands?! The clue is in the name. 

5 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Have they refused their vaccines?

No they have both had 2 jabs, they were arseholes for other reasons and I hadn't spoken to them for a couple of days, resolved now, although they are still arseholes  I have removed my threats to sell everything they have :lol:

9 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

No they have both had 2 jabs, they were arseholes for other reasons and I hadn't spoken to them for a couple of days, resolved now, although they are still arseholes  I have removed my threats to sell everything they have :lol:

Karma is a wonderful thing. 

My lot all have families of their own now. 

Deep joy! :whistle: