Have we ever went two full years unbeaten against them?

GOAT

56 minutes ago, GOAT said:

In the modern 4 game a season?

I thought maybe under Advocaat or the 90’s we would have but it doesn’t seem like it unless I’ve missed something.  

Born in 87 and again unless ive missed something, I’m about to go on my longest unbeaten run against them. 

8th December 2019 was the last time they beat us, the league cup final won’t be until after that this year, so at least two full calender years since they last beat the 55 times kings of Scotland. 🇬🇧

Advocate managed to go unbeaten against them in the 99/00 season. 

I was born in 87 as well so same as yourself mate, longest unbeaten run against them.

It shows just how much we turned around under gerrard as prior to him dreaded games against them with the state we were in. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I thought maybe under Advocaat or the 90’s we would have but it doesn’t seem like it unless I’ve missed something.  

Born in 87 and again unless ive missed something, I’m about to go on my longest unbeaten run against them. 

8th December 2019 was the last time they beat us, the league cup final won’t be until after that this year, so at least two full calender years since they last beat the 55 times kings of Scotland. 🇬🇧

Good find mate.  :jimmybell:

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

Seriously man. Forget them. It’s all about issues 

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

Think advocaat might have been just short, think his second OF game we got scudded at the piggery off of venglos, then nearly 2 years later oneill done us at the piggery again

“gone” not “went” :ang:

FFS - the Queen’s English takes another slap in the face.

As for the question, I wish we could play them every week, despite the fact that we’re way below our best. We are the better team, simple as that.

McGregor might make our first team squad (but not the starting eleven) and the young Israeli winger could be considered for our development squad. Beyond that, none of the rest would get anywhere near our team.

Long may it continue.

:UK:

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

When I first saw this I thought there must have been a period in the first half of the 90s where we did this, but apparently not.

Rangers went 15 matches unbeaten against them between 1960 and 1964, but that was obviously before the 4 games a season kicked in.

Edit - Counting only the league, we went unbeaten against them 95/96-96/97 (we lost a Scottish cup tie).

They actually had a half decent record at Ibrox for a while during our 9 in a row . Weirdly when they were probably at their lowest during it 

There was a period from about 3 in a row to 7 where we only beat them once in the league at Ibrox . Twice if you include the neutral league cup semi Hately scored