*****Official Dundee v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm not sure that's entirely true. We were poor in spells before and after the goal so I don't think it's a case of us scoring then taking our foot off the gas. Dundee could easily have scored at least one goal before we got ours.

I think Dundee have copied their neighbours and got in our faces from the start which we don't seem to cope too well with. Madden letting them away with a few fouls but I'm not blaming the ref as we need to learn to dish it out as well.

It just seemed that we got slacker after they scored but  I agree they had a chance.

It seems that we are not as up for it as them  maybe our players think they can hold on to the 1 - 0 but it is hellish to watch.

Let's hope they come out and we score early. 🤞

Gerrard needs to be looking at subs sooner rather than later. He can’t be waiting till Dundee grab an equaliser this time.

Plenty of options to change it up: Sakala, Bacuna or Wright would do for something a bit different.

Goldson having a howler today. Seen someone mwntiom players making mistakes and blaming others. He's horrendous fir that this season. He miscontrolled a pass the other night and went out for a throw and you saw him roaring at tav.

Thought he was great last season but defence doesn't look great this year and not taking responsibility with mistakes means its nigh on impossible to improve and avoid the same type in the future

Just now, crabbit247 said:

Goldson having a howler today. Seen someone mwntiom players making mistakes and blaming others. He's horrendous fir that this season. He miscontrolled a pass the other night and went out for a throw and you saw him roaring at tav.

Thought he was great last season but defence doesn't look great this year and not taking responsibility with mistakes means its nigh on impossible to improve and avoid the same type in the future

Not his best for certain