*****Official Dundee v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Absolute nonsense mate what fucking game are you watching??? Aribo and Kamara totally dropped out the game for the first 25 mins of this half. Lundstram was the only one getting on the ball, breaking up play etc. He was unlucky not to get his goal. The problem with playing in midfield is if the guys next to you are struggling your job is 10x harder. 

Out of interest what you giving Aribo & Kamara based on 79 mins today if Lundstram is 3/10?

Think the whole midfield, like every game this season, has been fucking shite 

Davis it the only midfielder I'd give pass marks to over the course of the season but the rest (Aribo when played in the 3, Kamara, Lundstrum) have been our biggest problems all season

We're getting overrun, bullied and teams are just running at the CBs which is exposing their weaknesses, none done it better than O'Hallaoran a few weeks ago tearing Healander apart 

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

I wonder who'll be the first person to suggest that grinding out results when you're playing bad is the mark of a championship winning team. 

Only works for so long but it’s the norm these days, we’ll get slaughtered mid week on this performance 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

The black one? I think its ok.. purple is far better. Looking forward to our 4th strip.. I reckon its gonna be a total beauty!

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both are barking a shite

Nah I think the purple one is really nice. The away one always confuses me because I don't know how that ever got the green light. It's one of our worst tops ever.