*****Official Dundee v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Shockingly poor performance. Defence an utter shambles. Another thing of concern is a few times they're reacting to mistakes by blaming team  mates, saw Goldson and Roofe both at it. That wasn't something that was seen last season.

Need a second goal early as they will score.

The longer these poor performances persist the less faith I have that it's suddenly all going to click into place.

100%

DiamondDan likes this

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Hearing tannerall is in attendance trying to shift ice cream so possibly aimed at him 

No couldn't make it as he's off watching the four to five other teams he's supporting.

As for the game wish we would try to kill it off as soon as we have the lead. The way we knock it around and the general play after we take a lead is not reassuring for us watching.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I know I say this every game but who gives a fuck about the woman's game? If I wanted to watch them I would but it doesn't interest me. Give us some half time analysis of the actual game we're fucking watching right now.

Agree to an extent mate but I can see how it would be good for any bearettes watching the game with their dads/husbands etc, gets them invested a bit more. 

You're right about woman's fitbaw being shite though.  :lol: