Jump to content

*****Official Dundee v Champions Match Thread*****


BridgeIsBlue
 Share

Recommended Posts

That was chronic today I thought the Motherwell game couldn't be surpassed today's efforts were well below even that.

The amount of clear chances Dundee created of their own making and our idiotic sideways passing of which they continually snuffed out too easily should be a wake up call.

Going into Thursdays standards will need to improve drastically that was a lazy arse display today even before the goal .

Three points is one thing but they'll get picked off easily if that's the level they are happy to be at and given the amount of times Dundee players were in about our penalty box we were lucky to come away with a win today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Could be but there isn't a taig team winning games consistently. We are still the more consistent side and most likely to win looking at the results. 

We all know we are not playing great and something needs changing but if we are to go through a bleak period like this then winning games is exactly what is required. Who's to say this isn't our bad batch.. Its not set in stone it has to be post Christmas our form and results dip. 

If we are honking all season but win the league then so be it. I'll bite the hand off anyone for that. 

It’s a bit long to be called a bad patch and if we play like today we’re winning fuck all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

It’s a bit long to be called a bad patch and if we play like today we’re winning fuck all.

Played shite and won. 

Played poor most of season yet are top with room to spare. 

Winning fuck all but 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

It’s a bit long to be called a bad patch and if we play like today we’re winning fuck all.

Mate we’ve had a difficult start to the season for a number of reason, players arriving back late for pre season due to international commitments issues with Covid and been unlucky with injuries, players have still to find form. Every cunts panicking but we’re still top we’ve beat the tramps I’m sure our form will improve as we settle into the season Goldson needs to get his shit together. Winning when we’re not at our best is the sign of champions 

PGWoodwind likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure hope this is the bad patch right enough. Far too many players who are quite simply not working hard enough. The first half was bad and you think with a boot up the arse at half time things might improve but no, more of the same. What are the management saying to them?

The culprits themselves must know they can do better. Last year players I would say were performing at 90-100%. This year? I’d put it at about 60-70 if I’m being generous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

I sure hope this is the bad patch right enough. Far too many players who are quite simply not working hard enough. The first half was bad and you think with a boot up the arse at half time things might improve but no, more of the same. What are the management saying to them?

The culprits themselves must know they can do better. Last year players I would say were performing at 90-100%. This year? I’d put it at about 60-70 if I’m being generous.

You are being generous mate ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, bluenoz said:

Sure the three points are good but can't you just admit we were rotten? Btw, Dundee played three days ago as well. Even your excuses are feeble.

Under performers all over the park.

I already mentioned we didn't play well but that doesn't matter when you get the 3 points. At the end of the day that's all that's ever going to matter in the league. 

We are out in front and pulling further ahead, winning breeds confidence and puts all the pressure back on a club begging for an away win. 

Folk go on about their meltdowns but looking in here today's there plenty of us embarassing themselves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, YearsofWar said:

How many of those 16 "off target" shots were goal bound efforts that were blocked by the foot, shin, knee or body of one of their 5 centre backs?

9 blocked apparently, 7 off target, but its the idea that we aren't creating clear cut chances, its always a hurried shot, or a desperate attempt even if a defender is in front of us, 

How often in a game do we carve a team open, how often do you see any of our players 1v1 against the opposition keeper, not many if any at all

HG5, goaaaal and Malkytfp1 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

9 blocked apparently, 7 off target, but its the idea that we aren't creating clear cut chances, its always a hurried shot, or a desperate attempt even if a defender is in front of us, 

How often in a game do we carve a team open, how often do you see any of our players 1v1 against the opposition keeper, not many if any at all

We always take that extra touch all over the field so doing it infront of goals no shock.

Jimbeamjunior and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...