Davie provan

Fergie_6

8 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

A small piece about Griffith’s, not what you would think, apparently he was showing signs of being back to his best in the Dundee derby, and he hopes celtic have a recall clause, has Wednesday be swept under the carpet, surely not 😂 

Calling the thumb and his club by their name.

Fucking tragic.

I am out.

Griffiths is an absolute fucking scumbag. If he never breathed again, I wouldn't shed a tear.

But like it or not (and I don't!😭) - on the park, he's still got ability. Time and time again yesterday he went unmarked by our defence. Big mistake which nearly cost us points.

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Griffiths is an absolute fucking scumbag. If he never breathed again, I wouldn't shed a tear.

But like it or not (and I don't!😭) - on the park, he's still got ability. Time and time again yesterday he went unmarked by our defence. Big mistake which nearly cost us points.

What ability does he have? 

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Honestly thought that the thread was gonna be about the Rangers one, not really interested in anything the other one has to say.

There is only one. Great servant to the greatest club in the world.

Wavy Davy was largely irrelevant as a player but he’s even more of a nonentity as a supposed “pundit”