*****Official Sparta Prague v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Frustrating thing is, this mob are no great shakes. We've beat better in Europe in recent years, were just not fucking at it this season 

Agree we've beaten better in recent years, particularly against Portuguese opposition but let's not underestimate them. We will be doing well to get a result tonight, especially with a make-shift back line. Remember this mob pumped the scum 4-1 home AND away last season while they also finished 2nd to the team who comfortably put us out of Europe so they're no mugs.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Honestly if certain countries have racist fans, why are they being allowed into these competitions?

Can you imagine what would be done to us if our fans did anything similar. Or any British team tbf.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

We were doing ok up to the goal and just like Lyons second at Ibrox it has deflated us.

Morelos must be on at half time.

Mate why do we even go through this pretence as well?

Other than @Smile every Rangers fan knows he's our best at the top of the formation we play.

Even if he doesn't score he brings so fucking much to the team and the game we play 

Well that was a bit rubbish but we are more than capable of getting a couple of goals.

Need to calm it a bit, giving away too much possession from rushing to play a pass. Aribo and Kamara have been guilty of this a few times.

If we can do that and concentrate a bit more with our first touches then we will improve no end. I'm glad Hagi is on because I feel we look a lot more comfortable with him on the park in Europe.

We've no been terrible. Just been let down by poor defending at a set piece which is to be expected with a makeshift untested defensive partnership.

Sakal has been good, needs to read the line better.

Aribo guilty of holding the ball too long.

Roofe non-existent again.

Bacuna will be at Wrexham next season now that he's finished and no interested.

Canny give them set plays. 

3 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Roofe, Tav, Barasic and Kamara seem to get away with a lot of criticism on here when they have been passengers all season. 4 of them need to up their game pronto. 

I think Barisic has done ok. I think the crowd are affecting Kamara and Tav has been shite all season and, I don’t know why, I just can’t take to Roofe. I would bring on Morelos and Paterson