Barisic

Lundstram

Kamara

Hagi

Aribo

Sakala

Morelos

1-2 

I like the look of that sidebut you'll get pelters for dropping Tav, even although he has been shite for most of this season.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Good news is they’re facing an ‘injury crisis’ according the papers. Surprise surprise :lol: 

That old chestnut. We could win the whole thing and the papers in Scotland would have you believe every single team sent out their reserves due to injuries, covid, not taking it serious etc. 

Meanwhile the brave tarriers actually won 4-3 against Betis, the 6th best team in Spain who actually did make 8 changes. 

11 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

I like the look of that sidebut you'll get pelters for dropping Tav, even although he has been shite for most of this season.

He got done a few times v Dundee tbf, particularly in the 2nd half.

35 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

He got done a few times v Dundee tbf, particularly in the 2nd half.

Imagine the positivity in the room while Sparta doing their analysis on the Dundee game, they’ll be chomping at the bit for us. 
Our levels need to shift up considerably & fast. 

13 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Imagine the positivity in the room while Sparta doing their analysis on the Dundee game, they’ll be chomping at the bit for us. 
Our levels need to shift up considerably & fast. 

Big Goldson for the penalty also. Frightening stuff

I felt something was up when Gerrard mentioned he was waiting on a few test results.

I just can't see Bassey as a CH but the only other option is to play a youth player. What was the reasoning for leaving Simpson off the Euro list? Was it a homegrown thing? At least he can play against Hibs.