*****Official Sparta Prague v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

If we met them in either of the past two seasons we beat them without any trouble, home and away.

I agree , i think that's why we're all disappointed we've played better against better teams . 

The sad fact is we really haven't got going all season . 

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Better once we went to ten men. Ultimately though its another disappointment with far to many nowhere near the level required. Gerrard has a massive job on his hands to try and find a spark. 

Ref was shocking and Kamaras sending of was almost scripted. Once again we play a team who can con a ref and wins fouls that take stop attacking moves. Its a form of cheating but some would call it clever play. Best example is Sakala in the first half bursts into the box and skips over a trailing leg when most would probably go down looking for a penalty. Perhaps we are to honest. 

The referee was bought........

Just now, CrawfordRfc said:

There are no leaders at the club. No Jordan Henderson or gerrard figure to go into that dressing room after the match and empty a few cunts. That’s the problem. Sure as fuck the coaching staff won’t do it. 

Our Captain needs to show some fucking bollocks right now. He was nowhere to be seen on the pitch and hasnt really been all season.

As a teacher myself.. getting the kids to teach eachother is the most effective way. Thats what we need. We need these players to get together and have a very serious talk. Letting fucking contract talks getting in the way of your work is fucking not good enough - have some fucking pride in playing for Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We need to score. Doesn't matter who's out in defence you need to be able to trouble them at the other end. No excuse for that no happening other than a management team not changing things that worked last season which don't anymore.

Correct about needing to score. We scored 3 away to Benfica last season, who just beat Barca 3-0 last night. We’re really struggling this season.

A fuckin pitiful performance against an average team. Apart from McGregor the rest were fuckin awful. Missing Goldson and Helander and Kent so it was always going to be struggle. Sakala and Roofe were fuckin terrible and Hagi done fuck all too. Anyway Sunday is more important and I just hope to fuck we win because make no mistake we are struggling in every game. 

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

The double header against Bronby is now a must get 6 points, then worry about Sparta at home. We need Lyon to take 6 points off both Sparta and Bronby and turn it into a 3 team league for second spot. 

Our hope is to also beat Prague by 2 goals and therefore win the head to heads.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I have genuinely been put off ever going to Prague based entirely on their football clubs

Absolute fucking scum.

There is absolutely no fucking hope for them in the future if that is their fucking youth.

It wasnt just Kamara either, Bassey was getting a huge boo every time he touched the ball in the second half. Same with the other black players.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fucking racist filth

Fuck the football tonight, another joke from UEFA for allowing them to have anyone in the stadium 

Stadium ban that ends up with nearly a full stadium...

Logic.

Just now, RFC55 said:

Kamara was booed from before the game.

Gerrard should have took the boy off.

There was a point 5 of our black players were booed and when it went to a white player they stopped 

I just knew what was going to happen as soon as I saw the lineup.

Just now, gmcf said:

I agree , i think that's why we're all disappointed we've played better against better teams . 

The sad fact is we really haven't got going all season . 

It's beyond a slump now. We need something to fundamentally change. Who knows what.

Just now, Ayrshire Blue said:

FFS - there’s cnuts moaning about the shit ref, UEFA, racist kids, etc…. The bottom line is we have no midfield creativity and toothless upfront. 🤦‍♂️

Correct we were shit. However that does not excuse racist behaviour and a ref who gave into such behaviour. Unacceptable 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

One thing we did learn is that big Calvin is no CB......

agreed 

but still a better left back this season than borna - cant believe how much him and tav have regressed. Its no coincidence that when they dont play well we are absolutely hoaching. Half of that is down the them the rest is on the management and coaching staff for not sorting out the midfield and getting some creative players in there. 

Rotten.