Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

I’m also on a medication called methotrexate for my rheumatoid arthritis. I’ve been on it since my 20s. When I asked the NHS nurse if there has been any trials with people taking the vaccine on this medication and if there would be any sort of potential bad reaction, she said she didn’t know.

Can I claim medical exemption if I bring my medication? 

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

You seem smart, do your own research. 

That's the most bullshit answer ever. I also am interested to see these stats you talk about. If you don't have them and are scaremongering saying things like that then you are a fucking wank tbh.

MisterC likes this

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Fury and Ed drive , don't think it was smugness , they just made the forum brutal for everyone else with repetitive arguments in multiple threads and think your straying into that territory tbh 

Absolutely no chance.

All the threads im talking about covid in are covid threads. Perfectly on point.

All of my points are correct, and im just replying to absolute lunatics who are stupidly making up daft shite about the vaccines, blatant lies and advocating basically committing fraud.

I dont care if 99% of the forum agree with the lunatics, if they are spouting utter shite, im going to continue to call it out.

As much as it might irritate the admins, I have no doubt they will grudgingly admit that im not breaking any rules.

You cant start banning cunts for being overly mug and intelligent just too appease a lunatic fringe.

Siam69 likes this

1 minute ago, Dave Whelan said:

I’m also on a medication called methotrexate for my rheumatoid arthritis. I’ve been on it since my 20s. When I asked the NHS nurse if there has been any trials with people taking the vaccine on this medication and if there would be any sort of potential bad reaction, she said she didn’t know.

Said you need a letter from a doctor for exemption

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

You seem smart, do your own research. 

Ah, the old 'do your own research' line. The one spouted by those mostly making shit up. If you are going to cite a statistic in a post, it would have more credibility if you cited the source.

Siam69 and Malkytfp1 like this

2 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

No, she didnt tell you that you were not to get the vaccine I take it.

If the medical professionals told you not to get the vaccine, then you would be exempt.

A nurse not knowing the answer to a random question does not mean you are exempt.

Siam69 likes this

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Absolutely no chance.

All the threads im talking about covid in are covid threads. Perfectly on point.

All of my points are correct, and im just replying to absolute lunatics who are stupidly making up daft shite about the vaccines, blatant lies and advocating basically committing fraud.

I dont care if 99% of the forum agree with the lunatics, if they are spouting utter shite, im going to continue to call it out.

As much as it might irritate the admins, I have no doubt they will grudgingly admit that im not breaking any rules.

You cant start banning cunts for being overly mug and intelligent just too appease a lunatic fringe.

😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Go and check it out then, prove me wrong. 

I'm more than happy for you to come back to me and tell me that I'm a liar once you've actually looked into it. 

I literally dont have to. Even 90% of the most mental on here will be laughing at you.

Im kinda excited to see what you post next if im honest. You have set the bar pretty high.

25 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Also for what it's worth, I was in Switzerland over the last few days and tried to go to Young Boys vs St Gallen and couldn't because not only did they also require a vaccine passport they only accepted Swiss ones too. 

Last part isn't that important but it's not just here that it's a thing. Also needed passports to get into restaurants etc there too. Same in other countries. 

In England for EPL games it's vaccine certificate OR proof of negative test within the last 48 hrs.

Bad Robot likes this

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Absolutely no chance.

Have you not got anything better to do mate :lol: See the outside world for a change.

What a shower of shite this country is. We've been allowed circa 50k at Ibrox for about 5 weeks now, but now suddenly we all must show proof of vaccine status. Everybody knows you can still get covid despite being double jagged. Front page of the papers today is about 2 Strictly stars (both double dosed) having covid. If they were wanting to go down this route it should have been a negative LFT. Ironic that the stewards checking your vaccine status or the ones pouring your drink probably wont be vaccinated 😑

dougie76, five stars and Bad Robot like this

Just now, Bluekev said:

In England for EPL games it's vaccine certificate OR proof of negative test within the last 48 hrs.

Fuck getting a test every fucking few days just to avoid getting a jag by the way.

Fair play if some cunt wants to go through all that shite, but fuck that.

Bluekev likes this

Just now, WilliamMunny said:

Have you not got anything better to do mate :lol: See the outside world for a change.

I had a wee break a while back and cunts were literally tagging me trying to get me to react.

Complaining about me one minute and fuckign missing the arguments as soon as I have a day off.

Siam69 likes this

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No, she didnt tell you that you were not to get the vaccine I take it.

If the medical professionals told you not to get the vaccine, then you would be exempt.

A nurse not knowing the answer to a random question does not mean you are exempt.

😂

6 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

what happened to the refund 

download.jpg

Dan Deacon likes this

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Absolutely no chance.

Cool ,I'm not really arsed tbf as it doesn't affect me but was just pointing out that being right etc doesnt mean admin can't  decide they've had enough or removing you doesn't make life easier for them 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fuck getting a test every fucking few days just to avoid getting a jag by the way.

Fair play if some cunt wants to go through all that shite, but fuck that.

I couldn't be arsed either but if people are genuinely afraid of getting the jags then I suppose it's something they'd have to do.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cool ,I'm not really arsed tbf as it doesn't affect me but was just pointing out that being right etc doesnt mean admin can't  decide they've had enough or removing you doesn't make life easier for them 

Admin love me. I defacto moderate on their behalf half the time.

I just quietly snitch away in the background so they know where all the crazy shit is they have to look at.

ger4life_1872 likes this

14 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

You asked 1 nurse for information well done you 😂