Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Ill show my vaccine certificate when the club shows John Brown the title deeds

Don’t think they need to see vaccine certification for people that aren’t even in the same country mate 

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

And it's posts like this that rub folk up the wrong way, even those who would agree with you in principle. You're coming across as pretty high and mighty at times and while I'm all for calling out idiocy and spreading false info, there's ways of going about it.

Your insinuation that we are asleep on the job is out of order. We do our best but none of us are paid for running the site and we all have lives with jobs, family stuff etc and frankly don't have time to sit and read each and every post far less get drawn into each and every argument.

To be fair, I do actually apologise for insinuating that you are asleep. That was not fair. You guys do a very good job and are indeed certified 'woke'. :pipe:

Of course I rub cunts up the wrong way, but there are plenty who agree with me as well.

The points I am making are not outrageous, they are pretty mainstream and hardly radical. Sure I poke fun at cunts and call them simpletons, but fuck it, I take twice as much back.

Sure, back months back I was being very civil and trying to appease cunts, and then was subjected to loads of shite, so cant really blame me for changing tact.

6 minutes ago, MisterC said:

And it's posts like this that rub folk up the wrong way, even those who would agree with you in principle. You're coming across as pretty high and mighty at times and while I'm all for calling out idiocy and spreading false info, there's ways of going about it.

Your insinuation that we are asleep on the job is out of order. We do our best but none of us are paid for running the site and we all have lives with jobs, family stuff etc and frankly don't have time to sit and read each and every post far less get drawn into each and every argument.

Well said man. 

There has to be a grey area. At the moment it's either idiots who are scaremongering and making shit up to suit their agenda on both sides of the fence. There has to be some middle ground between the idiot making up stats against the vaccination and @mitre_mouldmaster who makes sense imo but does it the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Well said man. 

There has to be a grey area. At the moment it's either idiots who are scaremongering and making shit up to suit their agenda on both sides of the fence. There has to be some middle ground between the idiot making up stats against the vaccination and @mitre_mouldmaster who makes sense imo but does it the wrong way.

Im right, just in the wrong way!

:165007302_gerrardfistpump:

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I agree with what you're point is but not how you're going about it. Still all Rangers fans here. 

Anyone who takes serious offense at what im saying is being overly sensitive to be honest. I dont think I could make it any more obvious that im half joking. (Well half being serious, half laughing at them to be honest).

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Players = exempt. 
Steward checking your passport= doesn’t need to be vaccinated lol. 

It’s fucking strange tbh, also I can’t get a paper version because my address still hasn’t been changed 

Anyone that works in the stadium doesn't require a passport as its defined as their place of employment.   Players I understand however stewards different circumstances.

21 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

So if your under 18 you don’t need a vaccine or a test. Isn’t really about health is it? It’s fascism 

See instead of hinging about this site mate an shouting about demanding refunds or being outraged over covid measures, why don’t you go to the snp government website and tell them, the people on here and Glasgow Rangers football club are not your enemy on this matter, if you persist your only going to get the piss took out ye and it will be deserved IMO 

stop greetin, do something about it yourself instead of being outraged that other people with different opinions to you on vaccines can go to the fitba or go about their normal business, and you can’t 

Apart from demand a refund from Rangers for complying with the law of the land, I’d be interested what other measures you personally have took to fight what you think is an unfair situation 

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

See instead of hinging about this site mate an shouting about demanding refunds or being outraged over covid measures, why don’t you go to the snp government website and tell them, the people on here and Glasgow Rangers football club are not your enemy here, if you persist your only going to get the piss took out ye

Rangers should be fighting it, just like the nightclub industry are doing. It’s pathetic from the club. They are in bed with the SNP