Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

For somebody who’s never done blowing their own trumpet about how intelligent  they are compared to everybody else the lack of self awareness shown by you in these threads is fucking astounding.

That’s all 😆

Im perfectly self aware.

I am fully aware that I come across as a pompous, arrogant, know-it-all.

Its an unfortunate by product of being supremely intelligent and constantly on the money with all my points.

Its just the price I have to pay for being better.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im perfectly self aware.

I am fully aware that I come across as a pompous, arrogant, know-it-all.

Its an unfortunate by product of being supremely intelligent and constantly on the money with all my points.

Its just the price I have to pay for being better.

You come across as immature more than anything tbh.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This thread is descending into a farce again.

Take your vaccination arguments to the Politics thread. Or preferably don’t as it’s tedious now. 

This thread is for questions/comments on the vaccine passport only.

Unfortunately think they’ll all end up like this 

2 hours ago, Dave Whelan said:

I had Covid 4 months ago, I’ve got natural antibodies. Why isn’t an antigen test allowed or a negative test?

it’s fascism. Call it as it is.

Fuck sake, last week it was Communism, make up your mind Davie! 

28 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I got the vaccine as I believed it would reduce transmission. It does with the first 3 versions. There is no evidence that it reduces transmission of delta. Almost every version circulating is Delta.

Sorry @Sparkle, know its not on point, but I have to respectfully educate the audience on science. I will refrain from calling him a simpleton or intellectual pygmy though, just so that it is not too antagonistic.

Okay Dan, when  you say there is 'no evidence that it reduces transmission of delta', did you include this rather comprehensive piece of evidence:-

https://spiral.imperial.ac.uk/bitstream/10044/1/90800/2/react1_r13_final_preprint_final.pdf

"We show that the third wave of infections in England was being driven primarily by the Delta variant in younger, unvaccinated people. This focus of infection offers considerable scope for interventions to reduce transmission among younger people, with knock-on benefits across the entire population. Also, given the rapid rise of the Delta variant in Europe, the USA, South Asia and elsewhere, and its estimated increased transmissibility, patterns observed in England indicate what may happen elsewhere. In our data, the highest prevalence of infection was among 12 to 24 year olds, raising the prospect that vaccinating more of this group by extending the UK programme to those aged 12 to 17 years could substantially reduce transmission potential in the autumn when levels of social mixing increase"

Like im not 100% sure what you count as evidence, like I know Sandra your hairdresser may disagree, but the above study does kinda indicate that there might be some kinda link behind it.

Anyway, just to keep it on track. Dont go to Ibrox without the vaccine (unless medically exempt)!

Siam69 likes this

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

If the vaccine was a fool proof way of stopping the spread then I'd begrudgingly accept a vaccine passport. It doesnt, far from it. We have way more cases/deaths this summer WITH vaccines than there was last summer. Yes testing has increased but more deaths tells it's own story. The vaccine isnt great. The SG should have been like Wales and introduced negative test as an acceptable requirement. Being double dosed proves nothing and yet again it's a flexing of the muscles by the SG and their totalitarian mindset 

We were all shut in the house for most of last year ffs. The vaccine allows us to have a normal life.  Some deaths and high case numbers are inevitable, the virus isn’t going away. 

40 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This thread is descending into a farce again.

Take your vaccination arguments to the Politics thread. Or preferably don’t as it’s tedious now. 

This thread is for questions/comments on the vaccine passport only.

At what point do warnings or temp bannings come into play for repeat offenders? 

TamCoopz and Bluekev like this

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Here wait a minute actually what happens if

I want to give one of my STs to my brother whose 16 with no vaccine. 

Or my mate who is double jabbed but obviously has a different name from the one on the ST? 

Bit of a farce in those situations.

Your brother is under 18 so can go in.

Your mate is double jabbed, so can go in.

21 minutes ago, SPWF said:

We were all shut in the house for most of last year ffs. The vaccine allows us to have a normal life.  Some deaths and high case numbers are inevitable, the virus isn’t going away. 

Of course its not going away, it's a respiratory virus ffs. Things we've lived with for decades. Bad cold and flu season can kill thousands in the UK but we didnt need a fcking passport to show we've had the flu jag. The shrugging of the shoulders and accepting every shit the SG tells you is not a normal life. Showing proof of a medical "treatment" to a random steward and ostrasicing those who havent had the jab is not a "normal life"

LineysLament and dougie76 like this

Just now, Madina said:

Of course its not going away, it's a respiratory virus ffs. Things we've lived with for decades. Bad cold and flu season can kill thousands in the UK but we didnt need a fcking passport to show we've had the flu jag. The shrugging of the shoulders and accepting every shit the SG tells you is not a normal life. Showing proof of a medical "treatment" to a random steward and ostrasicing those who havent had the jab is not a "normal life"

The flu didnt kill 140,000 people whilst everyone was quarantined in their fucking house.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Here wait a minute actually what happens if

I want to give one of my STs to my brother whose 16 with no vaccine. 

Or my mate who is double jabbed but obviously has a different name from the one on the ST? 

Bit of a farce in those situations.

You should be using seat sub imo