Supporter Info: Vaccine Certificate

Bad Robot

1 minute ago, Nelson loyal said:

You are gonna get double jabbed if a see you at Ibrox 

You have no idea what I look like.

You are gonna end up punching the first smart looking cunt you see and he will probably kick your cunt in with his runty little legs whilst you wheeze away on the deck riddled with covid.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You have no idea what I look like.

You are gonna end up punching the first smart looking cunt you see and he will probably kick your cunt in with his runty little legs whilst you wheeze away on the deck riddled with covid.

A will just look for the arsehole with 3 masks and a visor, cheering on the unvaccinated football players on the pitch 

A vaccine passport should only ever have been needed to travel abroad. Domestic use is abhorrent. Outside transmission rates is less than 1% yet we need to show a record to sit outside at the football? People should be rioting about this and the two teri system its creating based on medical history. Instead we're a nation of simpering fcks who accept anything someone in a suit or a politician tells them. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

I’m beginning to think @mitre_mouldmaster works for one of the drug companies that make these vaccines. Putting too much energy into this. 😃

Probably Jason Leitch. 

Either that or a troll. No way someone in "real life" has such a hard on for a vaccine 

Are they going to turn away pregnant women who haven’t taken the vaccine? Are they going to turn away people with religious exemptions? Are they going to turn away people with dietary reason for not taking it? What about people that didn’t feel too good after their first jab and refused the second? What about people who caught Covid and had it mild and will have antibodies?

GPs have been told not to give out exemptions. So how to people who can’t get a vaccine prove this?

Get the fascists in the sea!

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I seen that the other week, don’t understand why Rangers are saying you need an exemption letter.

I seen someone say they phoned their GP today to ask about exemption letters and apparently they don’t do such a thing…

Ebay £3-5 :boughy:

6 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

Are they going to turn away pregnant women who haven’t taken the vaccine? Are they going to turn away people with religious exemptions? Are they going to turn away people with dietary reason for not taking it? What about people that didn’t feel too good after their first jab and refused the second? What about people who caught Covid and had it mild and will have antibodies?

GPs have been told not to give out exemptions. So how to people who can’t get a vaccine prove this?

Get the fascists in the sea!

You don't seem happy about this Dave would I be right in saying that

31 minutes ago, Madina said:

Of course its not going away, it's a respiratory virus ffs. Things we've lived with for decades. Bad cold and flu season can kill thousands in the UK but we didnt need a fcking passport to show we've had the flu jag. The shrugging of the shoulders and accepting every shit the SG tells you is not a normal life. Showing proof of a medical "treatment" to a random steward and ostrasicing those who havent had the jab is not a "normal life"

Is show the steward my dick if that’s what I needed to do to get into watch Rangers tbh. 

11 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I seen that the other week, don’t understand why Rangers are saying you need an exemption letter.

I seen someone say they phoned their GP today to ask about exemption letters and apparently they don’t do such a thing…

They’re not, they’re asking for proof of vaccination unless exempt 

DD0E3F90-50A2-4E01-832D-F1CB1A6CCA9D.png

26 minutes ago, Madina said:

A vaccine passport should only ever have been needed to travel abroad. Domestic use is abhorrent. Outside transmission rates is less than 1% yet we need to show a record to sit outside at the football? People should be rioting about this and the two teri system its creating based on medical history. Instead we're a nation of simpering fcks who accept anything someone in a suit or a politician tells them. 

Said it to somebody else, or maybe your the same person as he’s disappeared somewhere, what have you done about it? other than come on here saying what everybody else should do about it that is

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They’re not, they’re asking for proof of vaccination unless exempt 

DD0E3F90-50A2-4E01-832D-F1CB1A6CCA9D.png

Just below that in the statement it says,

“Those exempt for medical reasons or due to participation in vaccine trials are asked to carry an official letter to confirm this. You will not be admitted to the stadium without this.”

Waiting for the email telling me that me that my appointed entry time to Ibrox is between 11:50 and 12:20.

If they are seriously going to implement the rule then we will need to turn up ridiculously early.

If they aren’t going to check everyone then it is a pointless exercise. 

Personally think that it will end up with chaos at the turnstiles.

31 minutes ago, Madina said:

You're living in a bubble Madina. People aren't rioting because the vast majority of the adult population simply got vaccinated. Billions around the globe have done likewise. If we are wrong to be taking guidance from scientists on getting vaccinated, who should we be listening to?